Fantasy Football Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:04 am

Just wanted to let our NFBC members know that our National Fantasy Football Championship site is live at: www.fantasyfootballchampionship.com. The registration page will be finished soon, but if you have any questions or want to be one of the first participants to the event, contact me personally at [email protected]. We are shooting for 602 teams in three cities with a grand prize of $200,000. It may be the only high stakes football game with 14-team leagues, which will present some challenges on Draft Day, but we are also awarding more points to quarterbacks to provide more Draft Day strategies.

This should be a lot of fun and you can expect the same type of giveaways, weekly prizes and customer service you've received with our baseball event. I hope to have a special discount available for NFBC members soon, so look for that as well. Good luck everyone in baseball, but if you feel like playing two, add the NFFC to your NFBC pleasure.

[ April 14, 2004, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Balticsquids

Post by Balticsquids » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:39 pm

There is a Spelling Error in the Link . And only $5,000 for League Winners 14 Team Leagues .i understand the Over all is $200,000 . but 5,000 is kinda Skimpy

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:29 am

The correct link is NFFC

[ April 14, 2004, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich