Never stop learning

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:54 pm

My question is...

When they eventually perfect computer animation of humans and shadowing to the point that the human eye cannot tell the difference...then what?

They WILL get to that level soon.

Talk about perfecting propaganda. You can create the perfect woman or man for each news area (Georgia Peach, California Surfer, New York Bad ass, etc) and use subtle emotions in their face and eyes to create the perfect sell of whatever propaganda hype they want to deliver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYgLFt5w ... annel_page

(Click the HD botton in the lower right corner of the screen)

...and to think I recall PONG as a breakthrough.

Then Asteroids and Defender...then Pac Man was another breakthrough...then Street Fighter, etc...just wait another 20 years with the acceleration of computers.

Perfect Propaganda...Scary.

~Lance
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."

~Albert Einstein

Jackstraw

Never stop learning

Post by Jackstraw » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Good work, Lance... I'm glad to know that conspiracy theory is still alive and kicking ;)

Very good stuff... I'll be up all night trying to watch these.

P.S. it would help if there were more nudity :D
George
Smoky Mtn. Oysters
Chicago 4
Wildwood Weeds
Chicago 650 Mixed League Auction

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:57 am

Gotta love Russia Today News show! :D

Talking about "super currency" and splitting the US into 6 parts. Great Russian propaganda! Nice to see the differnt views!

~Lance

~Albert Einstein

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Stuff this in your pipe, and smoke it!

You can critique "sound bites" all you want, but in order to make a watchable film...you can't go 20 minutes deep into every speech, etc, to put it into context.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

~Lance

~Albert Einstein

KJ Duke

Never stop learning

Post by KJ Duke » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:

Gotta love Russia Today News show! :D

Talking about "super currency" and splitting the US into 6 parts. Great Russian propaganda! Nice to see the differnt views!

~Lance The US is too big to function well anymore, I have been a proponent of splitting the US into separate countries with some shared functions/cooperatives.

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:09 pm

The more I re-read what you have written...the more I feel I am of the opposite opinion of you, Kevin.

You have a track record so extremely Pro-Fed and much more that it paints a clear picture.

I don't believe you have an open mind to outside the main news, nor do I believe you have thoroughly investigated the "other side" of your arguments.

I hope you prove me wrong.

~Lance

~Albert Einstein

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:14 pm

We have thousands of educated people trying to force the Fed to produce a valid and cross verified audit...and you pull something up that is easily found and believe it as gospel.

~Albert Einstein

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Do you feel it is just "lobbyists" and "money" that backs presidential candidates...or individuals or groups behind those lobbyists and money?

Use logic.

~Albert Einstein

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:15 am

What can anyone make of this???

http://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org/ ... e-growers/

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... l=h111-875

Are you kidding me here???

Put whoever is behind this in jail.

~Albert Einstein

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:18 pm

I posted this already...and article from January 2009...

Here's an interesting article (the substance of the article).

When this happens...will you just say "It must be for our own good" ???

"Did We Just Have Our i-911 . . . and is an i-Patriot Act On its Way?

Former Counter Terrorism Czar Richard Clarke told a leading expert on internet free speech, Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig, that there was going to be an "i-9/11", in other words, an electronic terrorist act, and an "i-Patriot Act" to crack down on freedoms on the Internet under the guise of protecting against such threats:

There’s going to be an i-9/11 event. Which doesn’t necessarily mean an Al Qaeda attack, it means an event where the instability or the insecurity of the internet becomes manifest during a malicious event which then inspires the government into a response. You’ve got to remember that after 9/11 the government drew up the Patriot Act within 20 days and it was passed.

The Patriot Act is huge and I remember someone asking a Justice Department official how did they write such a large statute so quickly, and of course the answer was that it has been sitting in the drawers of the Justice Department for the last 20 years waiting for the event where they would pull it out.

Of course, the Patriot Act is filled with all sorts of insanity about changing the way civil rights are protected, or not protected in this instance. So I was having dinner with Richard Clarke and I asked him if there is an equivalent, is there an i-Patriot Act just sitting waiting for some substantial event as an excuse to radically change the way the internet works. He said “of course there is”.

(Not the best quality...but listen carefully around 4.30 into this video).

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... en&fs=true

We may have just had our i-911.

Specifically, the government is claiming that hackers defaced army and Nato websites, writing things like:

"Stop attacks u israel and usa ! you cursed nations ! one day muslims will clean the world from you ! "

This sounds a lot like the notes which were sent with the killer anthrax.

If we did just have our i-911, watch out for military spokesmen, politicians and talking heads pushing for an i-Patriot Act . . . as a way to crush free speech on the web.

~Albert Einstein

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Now today I read about this...

"The Constitution Dies - To Thunderous Applause

Gee, you folks who thought Obama was the be-all and end-all to "solve" violations of The Constitution under President Bush:

A pair of bills introduced in the U.S. Senate would grant the White House sweeping new powers to access private online data, regulate the cybersecurity industry and even shut down Internet traffic during a declared "cyber emergency."

Senate bills No. 773 and 778, introduced by Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.V., are both part of what's being called the Cybersecurity Act of 2009, which would create a new Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor, reportable directly to the president and charged with defending the country from cyber attack.

This sounds reasonable, at first blush.

But I've read the actual draft bill that allegedly was proffered, and while most of the time what is published on WND is about as diametrically opposed politically to my views, this isn't one of those times.

On page 21 and 22 it is established not only certification of "security professionals" in the computer field but mandatory licensing for anyone performing compute security services not only to the government but also to any "critical infrastructure system or network."

This would immediately make part of what I do - selling spam-interdiction software to state and local public safety organizations such as police departments - unlawful unless I went through whatever "process" the government sets forth.

Got that? As a guy who has been writing spam filtering software for more than a decade, as the guy who first offered it to his ISP customers back in the 1990s as part of our service to every user, what I did in the 1990s would be made illegal (since we had literally thousands of accounts billed to a government agency of one form or another) and my provision and support of that software ("Spamblock-Sys") would be unlawful going forward unless I submitted to whatever licensing criteria the government set forth in the future.

Might I be willing to submit to that? Maybe. Will it dramatically increase the cost of that software? Absolutely. Who's going to pay for it? You are, in higher taxes.

Second, page 40 has some truly frightening implications, among them granting The Department of Commerce plenary authority to invade networks and access the data therein irrespective of Constitutional or legal restrictions against that action.

Finally, there is a provision within this draft allowing The President to order disconnection of any "critically important" infrastructure - but it does not define what that is, once again, granting effective plenary authority to The President to silence communications irrespective of Constitutional protections regarding Free Speech.

First Amendment?

What First Amendment?

The First Amendment is first for a reason - without Freedom of The Press, which happens to fundamentally include the right to freely communicate between ourselves, there is no means by which corruption and evil can be effectively exposed.

The Second Amendment is second for a reason - if The First Amendment falls, you're going to need The Second Amendment, and fast.

I wonder if we'll defend the Second Amendment as citizens of The United States if we won't defend The First!"

* To all you guys who think I'm some crazy...I could point to the scoreboard over and over and over.

Get your heads ut of the sand and open your eyes. Freedom is way more important that money or entertainment. Health and freedom are number one.

~Lance

~Albert Einstein

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Read it yourself here...not that long.

http://cdt.org/security/CYBERSEC4.pdf

~Albert Einstein

sportsbettingman

Never stop learning

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri May 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable how secretive this **** goes under the radar. What the hell is the purpose of modern media...entertainment???

It has to be exposed in a private documentary???

http://www.hulu.com/watch/67878/the-future-of-food

~Albert Einstein