Gordon Brown calls for a NEW WORLD ORDER !

GoBabyGo

Post by GoBabyGo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:08 am

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/02 ... index.html

Sarkozy has also and or course Henry Kissenger has been calling for this for years. It now all coming to a head.

This is the conditioning stage to get your mind to accept it. The Destruction of the US COnstitution is happening while everyone is caught up and aruging Bailout & Stimulus'.

Still believe this will not happen or it cannot happen. The USA to lose it SOVREIGNITY under the guise that it benefits you. Is this what Thomas Jefferson, Washington, etc fought for? They warned us about central banks. But since the Media (5 major companies own 99% of everything you read and listen too) you are constantly being conditioned for this via fear of the unknown.

Before these people were quiet about it know they discuss it in OPEN view. Its all before your eyes its that you have to accept that these are evil people, that I understand is the hard part because we were not raised that way. We were taught people were good. Research Research and Research then decide. Why would Brown make these comments?????
GoBabyGo

Bama

Post by Bama » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:37 am

Ive heard it with my own ears twice. Sarkosy the day after the election and Sarkosy again in early feb. There are some on these message boards that will say you have no facts but this is real and serious and before most come around to believing it will be too late if not already.

GoBabyGo

Post by GoBabyGo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:32 am

Originally posted by Bama:

Ive heard it with my own ears twice. Sarkosy the day after the election and Sarkosy again in early feb. There are some on these message boards that will say you have no facts but this is real and serious and before most come around to believing it will be too late if not already. Its real. Ask yourselves could the crooks bring in the NWO if the market does not get worse? You need fear to accomplish this and right now they are doing a good job. All you people blowing off MADOFF situation, why are you? All you have to ask is why is he not in Jail? WHY? Follow the money always FOLLOW the money! imho
GoBabyGo

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:55 am

[ February 23, 2009, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 am

Bible prophecy is real. The Illuminati is real. The control of America by foreigners is real. A recent statistic I read is that America is over 50% owned by foreigners.

Some interesting quotes about our current situation.

"It is well the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." not sure if this is a true Jefferson quote, even though it is attributed to him.

"I sincerely believe... that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

"I wish it were possible to obtain a single amendment to our constitution - taking from the federal government their power of borrowing."

Thomas Jefferson

Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money".

Sir Josiah StampDirector of the Bank of England (in the 1920s); reputed to be the 2nd wealthiest man in England at that time.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared."

Cicero, 42 B.C

The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..."

Prof. Carroll Quigley

Scripture tells us of the establishment of a New World Order by the Antichrist in the last days. Indeed, the devil must have a dictatorial form of government if he is to rule the world. It is being slowly implemented in our governments through legislation and through the lack of concern by its citizens. The Constitution of this country IS slowly being destroyed right before our eyes, yet we do not care, provided we are getting a piece of the "bailout".

I'll say it again, I hope your hearts are right with the Lord before the impending doom reaches catastrophic proportions. A one world govt/economy is NOT good and will not lead to the peace and harmony it professes. A temporary peace might occurr, but it will be short-lived.

[ February 23, 2009, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: GOD Loves You ]

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Doesn't stuff like this make you sick, GLY???

...and from today's news...

Bullshit symbolism.

What kind of past president had nicknames like the Obama-messiah...or The One??? :rolleyes:

~Lance
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."

~Albert Einstein

rockitsauce

Post by rockitsauce » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:33 pm

ok. let me get this straight....Obama is the anti-christ?! :eek:

well shiver me timbers! Forget it Greg, cancel my spot in the online championship. I'm headed for the hills....or maybe, the Bohemian Grove!!!
Always be closing.

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:27 am

Lance, during this past week, I've heard Obama called a lot of things, and none of it is close to what you mentioned. :D
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Bama

Post by Bama » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:42 am

Originally posted by DOUGHBOYS:

Lance, during this past week, I've heard Obama called a lot of things, and none of it is close to what you mentioned. :D Thats funny, only thing ive heard in the last year out of the professed christians is that Obama is the anti-christ. Of course i kept telling them not to worry that he would never get elected, but with the government officials of the europe and u.s. manupulating markets and peoples attitudes though the media to bring on this crisis was to insure that he would get elected. People in this country need to wake up and realize what is going on in before its too late

GoBabyGo

Post by GoBabyGo » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:35 am

BAMA:

I wonder what good ole Ruppert Murdoch meant with this remarks?

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrm.htm

Nations to be redefined?

Listening to Helicopter Ben (Sure hope RON PAUL lays into him) as Congress ready to pass another 400+ Bil spending bill. Has the ink even dried on the Stimulus Bill yet? Like someone I admire says. "The last act of any government is to loot its nation." Well I think its happening as we speak.

God Bless
GoBabyGo

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:00 am

Originally posted by Bama:

quote:Originally posted by DOUGHBOYS:

Lance, during this past week, I've heard Obama called a lot of things, and none of it is close to what you mentioned. :D Thats funny, only thing ive heard in the last year out of the professed christians is that Obama is the anti-christ. Of course i kept telling them not to worry that he would never get elected, but with the government officials of the europe and u.s. manupulating markets and peoples attitudes though the media to bring on this crisis was to insure that he would get elected. People in this country need to wake up and realize what is going on in before its too late [/QUOTE]Doubt the Anti-Christ is coming from America.

Americans are so arrogant in thinking everything in the world revolves around them. Scripture says he comes from somewhere in Asia or the Middle East.....but, he will somewhat come about like Obama, promoting hope and peace and he will deliver, but only for short time.

BTW, Dan, check out this recent poll of 2,600+ Americans.....Obama is considered more messiah-esque than the Messiah himself. At least God was voted on the list this time. Page 3 has the results.

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris ... _02_19.pdf

And Lance, most of the pictures of Yeshuah(Jesus) kinda make me laugh. No one really knows what he looked like and most seem to forget he was Jewish. I'm guessing his hair was unkempt and disheveled, as was his beard. And he definitely didn't look like a blonde haired, blue eyed American! Isiah 53 states "when we shall see Him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

And you never know, maybe Brown was calling for a return of these guys.....

GoBabyGo

Post by GoBabyGo » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:03 am

Sen. Jim Bunning throwing many fast balls at Big Ben nice!
GoBabyGo

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:12 am

Probably my last post on the non/baseball threads.

Paul Simon wrote in a song, 'I get all the news I need from the weather report'.

Checking in here, is like flipping through tele-evangelists on a Sunday morning, same messages, different speakers.

A foil is needed to represent the Government and there isn't one. In some financial situations KJ agreed with the Fed, when that dried up, so did my interest.

Just one more thing, I know this end of the United States, Obama being a grand scheme perpetrated by outside interests, and the collapse of world economy is serious stuff...but jeez, have a little sense of humor about it, willya? :D :D
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

SluggoJD

Post by SluggoJD » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 pm

I had no idea that nutcases were posting on this site.

And that's all I am going to say.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Originally posted by SluggoJD:

I had no idea that nutcases were posting on this site.

And that's all I am going to say. You can learn something from transient bums, drug addicts, religious nuts, and conspiracy theorists.

If you choose not to...that's fine too!

~Albert Einstein

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Killer debate...you can read body language and see misdirections and subtle insults...amazing...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ru4 ... s&start=20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Samvw6 ... re=related

You tell me who is honest?

~Lance

~Albert Einstein