I won't be pulling my hair out on draft day...

Bullgod

I won't be pulling my hair out on draft day...

Post by Bullgod » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 am

Because I won't have any!!! My name is Pat Sorge and I have been in the NFFC for 2 years and this will be my 2nd year in NFBC. I have joined up with St. Baldrick's Foundation, which has an annual event in March to raise awareness and money for children with cancer. My (very small) sacrifice is to have my head shaved in public to show solidarity with children that lose their hair due to cancer treatment. What I'm hoping to do is raise money through my family, friends and associates. Then it dawned on me. There are many great folks that I compete against every spring (NFBC) and fall (NFFC). So I asked Greg and he said throw a message out here...Thanks Greg! Anyway here's the link to St. Baldrick's website where you can find more information on where your donations would go if you so choose.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants ... 009-332562#

I usually don't do this sort of thing so I'm sorry if it offends anyone that I'm intruding on our fantasy board but I think this is a very worthy cause. Thank you for taking time to read this and I'll be the guy trying to grow his hair back at the draft in Chicago! Also I'll gladly buy a round of drinks to whoever donates! Atleast the Chicago group. Again thank you in advance and good luck this year guys and gals!

[ February 25, 2009, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Bullgod ]
Pat Sorge