NCAA Basketball Pool

CC's Desperados

NCAA Basketball Pool

Post by CC's Desperados » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Pool Rules

POOL FORMAT

This is a Survivor pool where you pick 1 team for each day of the NCAA Mens's Division 1 Basketball Tournament. If your team wins, you advance and you can't pick that team again. If they lose, you're out. The person who makes the most consecutive winning picks wins the pool.

POINTSPREADS

This pool does not use pointspreads. Wins are determined on a straight-up basis.

TIEBREAKERS

If 2 or more people are still alive and only one has a team remaining, the one with the team remaining is the winner.

If more than one team finishes tied for first place they will split the 1st and 2nd place prize money. there is only a second place prize if one team wins the whole thing.

PICK DEADLINE

The pick deadline is currently set for 12:00 and this will be your daily deadline unless the pool manager changes it. The pick deadline may be later than the first game time of each round. You can never enter or change a pick for a game that has already started and you can not enter or change picks after the pick deadline.

MANAGER PICKS

The pool manager can enter picks for anyone at any time, even after the tournament has started. When this happens, the website flags the late picks in the standings pages so that everyone knows that a late change has been made.

CONFIRMING PICKS

It is your responsibility to confirm that your own picks are accepted by the website. You can do this in a number of ways including the pick confirmation email and by returning to the pick sheet to see that your selections are prefilled. The picks shown on the website after the deadline has passed are your FINAL picks.

PRIZES AND FEES

Entry fee is 105.

Winner...75%

runner up....25%

Note... winner(s) and runner up (s) do not receive the 250 bonus.

JamesH

NCAA Basketball Pool

Post by JamesH » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:11 am

How would one sign up for this?

CC's Desperados

NCAA Basketball Pool

Post by CC's Desperados » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:39 am

Originally posted by Beezman:

How would one sign up for this? I sent you a PM with more details.

Money

NCAA Basketball Pool

Post by Money » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Send me the information as well. I'll play.
Joe

powens

NCAA Basketball Pool

Post by powens » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 pm

How can I join?