WHAT I See

GOD Loves You

WHAT I See

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:11 pm

I go to open the refrigerator and this is what I see hanging on it. My wife says she put it up as a reminder to keep herself looking just about as good as Bar.

I had to remind her about airbrushing and the fact that her body has carried 4 children...but she still insists on keeping it like she is 18 years old. :rolleyes:

Anybody else out there have a significant other that is obsessed with fitness and keeping their body in tip-top shape?

rockitsauce

WHAT I See

Post by rockitsauce » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

I go to open the refrigerator and this is what I see hanging on it. My wife says she put it up as a reminder to keep herself looking just about as good as Bar.

I had to remind her about airbrushing and the fact that her body has carried 4 children...but she still insists on keeping it like she is 18 years old. :rolleyes:

Anybody else out there have a significant other that is obsessed with fitness and keeping their body in tip-top shape? you poor sob! :eek: :mad: :confused: :rolleyes:
Always be closing.

Glenneration X

WHAT I See

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 am

GLY....you're complaining why exactly? :rolleyes:

Glenn

Scott Boras

WHAT I See

Post by Scott Boras » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:11 pm

This is a joke, right?

Edwards Kings

WHAT I See

Post by Edwards Kings » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:37 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

Anybody else out there have a significant other that is obsessed with fitness and keeping their body in tip-top shape? Patrick, MY MAN!

Dude, just do the husband-ly thing and say "Honey, you look great, but whatever you want to do for yourself, I support."

Then go out back by yourself and be careful not to hurt yourself as you grin and repeatedly pat yourself on the back for being so lucky. :cool:
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer