Gotta Love George Will

Edwards Kings

Gotta Love George Will

Post by Edwards Kings » Mon May 12, 2014 10:51 am

“It’s an exercise in self-esteem. I don’t know how adults stand there, facing a camera, and say, ‘Bring back our girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say ‘Uh-oh, Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior.’”

– George Will on “Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace” discussing the left’s embrace of “hashtag diplomacy.
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Gekko

Re: Gotta Love George Will

Post by Gekko » Mon May 12, 2014 11:01 am

Tough situation.

Part of me says...send in the US military to (1) get as many girls back as possible (2) eliminate all the terrorist
However, another part of me says, if we do that in this case, what about the umpteen times abductions happen on a daily basis in any number of countries, including the US?

Edwards Kings

Re: Gotta Love George Will

Post by Edwards Kings » Mon May 12, 2014 11:49 am

The latest I have heard is that the axxwipes want to exchange the children for captured compatriots. I say make the deal, then unleash holy hell on them. A few half trained militants hauling kalishnikovs should be no match for a little "drone love".

Or else, send them an email stating you are an exiled American prince who has huge amounts of money tied up in Nigerian banks...
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer