Bowe Bergdahl

Edwards Kings

Bowe Bergdahl

Post by Edwards Kings » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:35 pm

“The future is too good to waste on lies, and life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend helping fools with their ideas that are wrong. I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American. The horror of the self-righteous arrogance that they thrive in. It is all revolting.”

Then PFC now SGT. Bowe Bergdahl in an email to his father before he walked away from his post and being “taken” by the Taliban in Afghanistan on June 30, 2009.

"OBEY YOUR CONSCIENCE," was the subject line of an e-mail reply from Bob Bergdahl to his son, just three days before he disappeared from the base.

"I have learned to hate all traitors, and there is no disease that I spit on more than treachery.

Aeschylus - 525/524 BC – 456/455 BC
The father of the Greek tragedy
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Yellow Ledbetters

Re: Bowe Bergdahl

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:42 pm

I agree with most of what Bergdahl said but feel he should have handled his crisis of conscience in a way that didn't put the lives of others in jeopardy. Truly sad six Americans lost their lives because he didn't go through the proper channels and face the consequences.

Edwards Kings

Post by Edwards Kings » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:28 pm

"A hypocrite despises those whom he deceives, but has no respect for himself."

William Hazlitt

I disagree with everything he said and therefore I disagree with you.

He is a sad twit just like his Dad. He is a user, a whiner, a dink. Embarrassed to be an American yet joins the military, then deserted but yet he benefited from selfless actions of those he claimed to despise. Those six men trying to save him. And other men died because resources that might have saved them were diverted to try to save his sorry ass. And how many innocent people will die because a corrupt administration makes a devil's bargain and releases a cadre of feral epsilon semi-morons? Just because this boy has more mouth than brains or balls.
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Bush is the one who got us into this joke of a war. Not Obama. But if you think it's such a worthy cause and the soldier is so wrong why don't you sign up and serve? Let me guess...because you are a keyboard patriot...real tough on message boards wit the name calling but not so much in real life. Probably incapable of having original thought and rely on reciting right wing rhetoric from Fox News. I won't debate it further because I tried to be unbiased whereas you would rather express hatred towards people you don't know and a situation you have limited information about. Thankfully your generation is dying out.

No need to respond...I ignore those who can not express their opinions in an intelligent manner.

Edwards Kings

Post by Edwards Kings » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:37 am

Typical. And all this personal attack on me because I have the gall to say "I disagree with you". Did you even bother to notice that was all I said in reference to you? No? Typical. All mouth and no ears. You and your ilk would negotiate with a rabid dog and be confused as to why you are being bitten.

And it is President Bush to you. I think President Obama is the worst president in American history, but I make at least an attempt to recognize that he deserves the respect of his title as the Chief Executive of my Nation.

Do you even understand the quote that follows my posts? So, here it is dingus. If you are so embarrassed to be an American, we have a saying in the South..."Delta is ready when you are!"
Charles Krauthammer