Pablo - Fractured Hamate (6 Weeks)

Hells Satans

Pablo - Fractured Hamate (6 Weeks)

Post by Hells Satans » Thu May 03, 2012 7:42 am

Sounds like a hamate bone. Had the same injury on the other hand last year. Missed 6 weeks. Good times.

At least no on else in your league will be looking for a 3B this week.
Last edited by Hells Satans on Thu May 03, 2012 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

JEagle

Re: Pablo

Post by JEagle » Thu May 03, 2012 7:49 am

unless you have Gamel
Sometimes I'm good and sometimes I'm bad....but I always try real hard.

Hells Satans

Post by Hells Satans » Thu May 03, 2012 7:53 am

JEagle wrote:unless you have Gamel
or Longoria or Youkilis

my sarcasm didn't come through

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 am

Hells Satans wrote:
or Longoria or Youkilis

I got it instantly. Alvarez and Liddi were available last week, a week too early for those who've lost 3B. I think Chris Nelson and Brandon Inge are out there this week for a few leagues. At the pace those who man the hot corner are going down, they'll probably FAAB for Casilla or Downs money come Sunday. :roll: (Use the roll eyes graemlin Bob, always works for getting across intended sarcasm),

Hells Satans

Post by Hells Satans » Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 am

I'm bidding $500+ on Middlebrooks.

Post by 751542 » Thu May 03, 2012 8:55 am

for me, the injuries are sucking the life out of the fun. its not get up and ck standings anymore, its who got hurt last nite and how long are they going to be out for, this may be my swan song, i know i sound like gekko BUT i may start looking elsewhere for my entertainment!
" i have never lost...just ran out of time!"

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Thu May 03, 2012 9:02 am

Hells Satans wrote:Sounds like a hamate bone. Had the same injury on the other hand last year. Missed 6 weeks. Good times.

Ahhhhhhhh. Yup, I'm ready for Football!

The only 2 players doing anything on my teams (C.Young and Panda) now on the DL together. Then I sit here and watch all these pitchers and Closers get blown up every day and I get the same feeling I had as a junior in High School when I decided to take Calculus. I HAVE NO F@#$%G IDEA WHAT I'M DOING!!!

If my 1st round RB gets me 35 yards and 2 receptions one week I can live with that and move on. If my QB throws for 180 yards and 2 picks, I can chalk it up as a loss and move on. If my WR is the decoy for the week and catches 1 ball for 14 yards, then oh well and I can move on............... But there is something about watching your pitcher and/or Closer just get lit up and that memory just scars you forever! :evil: :o

If my RB gets hurt, it's ah shit! Better bid big on his handcuff or the RB flavor of the week.......... But when you lose Longoria or Sandoval, where the F are going to find a 3B??? :cry:

I hate Baseball!
Winning is not everything, but the will to win is.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 am

RoundTrippers wrote:for me, the injuries are sucking the life out of the fun. its not get up and ck standings anymore, its who got hurt last nite and how long are they going to be out for, this may be my swan song, i know i sound like gekko BUT i may start looking elsewhere for my entertainment!
Stop! You're still kicking my ass in every league (not saying much :? ). Just keep making side bets with me and focus on that profit. ;)

I do hear what you're saying though RT. I thought last year was the year of the injury. This year's been even worse. It's starting to have the fantasy football feel of a war of attrition. He who suffers the least amount and least critical injuries wins.

Post by 751542 » Thu May 03, 2012 9:21 am

Glenneration X wrote:
RoundTrippers wrote:for me, the injuries are sucking the life out of the fun. its not get up and ck standings anymore, its who got hurt last nite and how long are they going to be out for, this may be my swan song, i know i sound like gekko BUT i may start looking elsewhere for my entertainment!
Stop! You're still kicking my ass in every league (not saying much :? ). Just keep making side bets with me and focus on that profit. ;)

I do hear what you're saying though RT. I thought last year was the year of the injury. This year's been even worse. It's starting to have the fantasy football feel of a war of attrition. He who suffers the least amount and least critical injuries wins.

maybe the mail will cheer u up today?? inside joke!

rockitsauce

Post by rockitsauce » Thu May 03, 2012 9:25 am

Hells Satans wrote:
or Longoria or Youkilis

oh it was clear Bob. crystal.

was it Glenn who started the Annual who u countin on thread ? y'all know Pablo was my Ace. foundation of both MLBC's, which are like Main Events to me, love the comp, the guys, the concept - chessboxing. I thought I blew it when i took Pineda over Castro...this is gonna hurt alot worse :cry: (I'm not crying, just very sad 8-) just a kick to the nutz this early in the morn. i had no idea was engrossed in that Phils-Braves game. this sucks.
panda-down.jpg
Down like the rockit's dreams!
panda-down.jpg (112.96 KiB) Viewed 4401 times
* in one of those fast-slow's I have that sweet tandem of Pablo & Zimm :shock:

to u nutz talkin bout football - tell that to those of us who drafted JC & Britt last yr :evil: :evil:
Always be closing.

Cowboy Joe

Post by Cowboy Joe » Thu May 03, 2012 10:13 am

All this talk about third basemen and not a word about Mark Reynolds. Oh, he's batting .136 with no homers. Nuff said.
I feel like I'm the Jerry Quarry of the NFBC.

Post by 751542 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:32 am

Cowboy Joe wrote:All this talk about third basemen and not a word about Mark Reynolds. Oh, he's batting .136 with no homers. Nuff said.
:D
he was dead at the draft!

CALI CARTEL

Post by CALI CARTEL » Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 am

Hells Satans wrote:my sarcasm didn't come through
Sarcasm and Internet Message Boards do not mix well, I have 15 years experiencing epic sarcasm fails from both side of posts.

Hells Satans

Post by Hells Satans » Thu May 03, 2012 11:22 am

Hells Satans wrote:Sounds like a hamate bone. Had the same injury on the other hand last year. Missed 6 weeks. Good times.

Confirmed. Fractured hamate it is. 6 weeks.

Outlaw

Re: Pablo - Fractured Hamate (6 Weeks)

Post by Outlaw » Thu May 03, 2012 1:24 pm

As my friend Doughboys told me recently, you can book this:
I was talking with my good buddy, ARod, he says he's gonna be the only healthy third basemen this year!

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Thu May 03, 2012 1:46 pm

p.alvarez > pablo. :evil:

Hells Satans

Post by Hells Satans » Thu May 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Alvarez is always a day away from starting his next 1 for 30 with 17 ks. Enjoy him while he is hot.

JEagle

Post by JEagle » Thu May 03, 2012 2:39 pm

I got your sarcasm.....even though Gamel blows I still have no 3rd baseman....
Sometimes I'm good and sometimes I'm bad....but I always try real hard.