SPECIAL APPAREL OFFER FOR NFBC CHARTER MEMBERS

Greg Ambrosius

SPECIAL APPAREL OFFER FOR NFBC CHARTER MEMBERS

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:39 am

In 2008 during our 5th anniversary season, the NFBC bought 100+ customized baseball caps for our devoted NFBC owners who were playing in the Main Event for a 5th consecutive season. We figured that if 100 of 195 original participants were still with us that we needed to do something special for them. I still see some of these guys wearing those worn out 5th anniversary caps today.

Well, here we are in our 10th season and we still have around 70 members who have been with us all 10 years. Many are already signed up for this season and we'd love to reward them for their devotion to us. We'd all love to buy everyone caps and jerseys, but we'll try to help where we can. For anyone who has been with us since 2004, take a look at the apparel again:

http://www.jet-custom.com/NFBC

If you order either a jersey or a cap, email me at [email protected] and STATS/NFBC will pay half of the purchase price of either one. We'll do this for your co-manager too. So we'll pay half of the $79 jersey or half of the $25 cap or $30 cap. If you are coming to Las Vegas, let Jet Custom know and we'll ship them right there and give them to you there with no shipping costs involved. If you're going to New York or Chicago, we'll see if we can also ship them there. Please put the number 10 on your jersey back along with your name so that you stand out in a crowd!!! Having the 10 on the back is the key. Thanks all.

It would be too much for us to get sizes, names, etc., so everybody do this online in the next week so that we can get them shipped to Las Vegas or to you at home and it will be a cool item. Unfortunately, we can't do this for all NFBC members, but the price is still affordable. Thanks all and ENJOY!! We'll have a nice group of owners wearing the black NFBC jerseys and a select group with the number 10 on the back to show they are 10 year members of the NFBC.

See ya soon!! And remember, email me if you take advantage of this offer.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

ALL-IN JD

Re: SPECIAL APPAREL OFFER FOR NFBC CHARTER MEMBERS

Post by ALL-IN JD » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 am

Nice Greg!! And the Jerseys and Hats looked great! I will be ordering mine shortly!

Joe Sambito

Post by Joe Sambito » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:22 am

Shirts look Great! Can't wait!
"Everyone is born right-handed, only the greatest overcome it."

The Mighty Men

Post by The Mighty Men » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:33 pm

As a non-qualifying non-charter member, I didn't want one anyway.
Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? “It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save.” Isaiah 63:1

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:06 pm

The Mighty Men wrote:As a non-qualifying non-charter member, I didn't want one anyway.
Great! You don't deserve one! :mrgreen:

Edwards Kings

Post by Edwards Kings » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Thanks Greg! That is a really nice gesture for the Charter Members. I think there is a jersey in my future!
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Snord35

Post by Snord35 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Another great idea but no Pete Rose Autos to add in! Look for the Cheap Seat Chuggers to be back in 2014. Sucks sitting out this year but I can't say away for long! Good Luck to everyone this year.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:48 am

The Mighty Men wrote:As a non-qualifying non-charter member, I didn't want one anyway.
It sucks to not be a member of the Chum-Chum Club, Jack!! ;) Sorry NFBC folks, that's from our other Message Boards.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Just ordered my Jersey. Looks great. One more thing to look forward to when I get out to Vegas in addition to winning a few titles while I'm out there. :mrgreen: Wait, did I say titles? I meant...

In this photo: Oh, never mind... :shock:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry