FAAB - Tony Cingrani

COZ

Re: FAAB - Tony Cingrani

Post by COZ » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Looks like a spiting image of Madison Bumgarner to me. Not an owner, but looks damn impressive to me. Wish I had bid more, but always leary of young guys without much time beyond AA. Underrated is the depth Cincy now has on their staff. Very impressed (did not see game last week).

COZ
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

BK METS

Post by BK METS » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Impressive start for Cingrani. Needs a few more minor league lineups to face, in order to force Dusty to keep him in the rotation. Too bad he can't pitch against the Yankees... Did anyone see their starting 9 tonight? ... terrible :lol: :lol: :lol:

CASS

Post by CASS » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Can't say he beat up on a AAA lineup today....Mr Harper got smoked! Hope Leake enjoy middle relief....

uky

Post by uky » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 pm

BK METS wrote:Impressive start for Cingrani. Needs a few more minor league lineups to face, in order to force Dusty to keep him in the rotation. Too bad he can't pitch against the Yankees... Did anyone see their starting 9 tonight? ... terrible :lol: :lol: :lol:
11K's (4 in one inning) in 6 IP. Got out of a helluva jam in the 4K inning (2nd/3rd no outs, zero runs scored). Yeah, he needs to face better lineups, like the METS.... :roll: Oh wait, it was the Nats, wasn't it??? ;)
Bill Cleavenger
Big Blue Nation..We don't rebuild, we reload

BK METS

Post by BK METS » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 pm

uky wrote:
BK METS wrote:Impressive start for Cingrani. Needs a few more minor league lineups to face, in order to force Dusty to keep him in the rotation. Too bad he can't pitch against the Yankees... Did anyone see their starting 9 tonight? ... terrible :lol: :lol: :lol:
11K's (4 in one inning) in 6 IP. Got out of a helluva jam in the 4K inning (2nd/3rd no outs, zero runs scored). Yeah, he needs to face better lineups, like the METS.... :roll: Oh wait, it was the Nats, wasn't it??? ;)
Last time I checked earlier today, the Mets have scored more runs per game than any team in the majors, except one. The Mets will light up Cingrani :D

Cobb

Post by Cobb » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:57 pm

BK METS wrote:
uky wrote:
Last time I checked earlier today, the Mets have scored more runs per game than any team in the majors, except one. The Mets will light up Cingrani :D
Where were those runs this weekend Alan...sweep city baby! Those Muts can never handle the Fightin Phils!
"My reputation precedes me. Otherwise I'd be late for all my appointments." - Harry Crumb

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Sat May 18, 2013 11:49 am

Sent down to AAA.

Hopefully it's temporary.
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Spectre

Post by Spectre » Sun May 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Never underestimate the ability of Dusty Baker to demote a youngster for a mediocre vet.

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Sun May 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Yeah, I guess the two wins and being undefeated in six starts was not enough. The 41 to 9 K/BB ratio In 33 innings must have been quite the letdown for Dusty. After all, we are talking about Mike Leake! Bitter? Who me? :evil:
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"