Cingrani, what a disappointment!

Steel Lugnuts

Cingrani, what a disappointment!

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Amongst the many I've drafted (M. Cain, B. Harper too name a couple), but this guy sucks...including tonight vs the mighty Cubs. :roll:

Gekko

Re: Cingrani, what a disappointment!

Post by Gekko » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Walk rate was too high to ever be considered on draft day given his pricepoint. High walk rate means high pitch counts and less wins

TParsons

Post by TParsons » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:12 pm

ERA under 3 and striking out over a batter per inning coming into tonight's game. Just terrible and definitely worthy of a new thread. You should drop him.

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:14 pm

TParsons wrote:ERA under 3 and striking out over a batter per inning coming into tonight's game. Just terrible and definitely worthy of a new thread. You should drop him.
His record is 2-3 (and two of those loses were against the Cubs, ouch), 18 walks in 32 innings...does your ERA under 3 include the 3ER in 4inn tonight? I have a feeling it's a little higher...whatever, I think he's been disappointing, just an opinion.

I must add, the Cubs have 9 wins on the season, two are against Cingrani, now that's disappointing! :lol: :cry:

Navel Lint

Post by Navel Lint » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Steel Lugnuts wrote:
TParsons wrote:ERA under 3 and striking out over a batter per inning coming into tonight's game. Just terrible and definitely worthy of a new thread. You should drop him.
His record is 2-3 (and two of those loses were against the Cubs, ouch)..................

I must add, the Cubs have 9 wins on the season, two are against Cingrani, now that's disappointing! :lol: :cry:
8-)

We take 'em wherever we can get 'em :lol:
Russel -Navel Lint

"Fans don't boo nobodies"
-Reggie Jackson

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Thu May 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Cingrani was just put on the DL. It seems like whenever a pitcher is doing uncharacteristically lousy, a DL stint is sure to follow.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

Outlaw

Post by Outlaw » Thu May 01, 2014 3:30 pm

Bronx Yankees wrote:Cingrani was just put on the DL. It seems like whenever a pitcher is doing uncharacteristically lousy, a DL stint is sure to follow.

Mike
Just another pitcher with bad mechanics. I watched Max Scherzer the other day, and he is a ticking time bomb with his mechanics too.... Violent and high stress on his shoulder.