Post Draft Festivities: Friday 4/3 at Rosie O'Grady's in NYC

Baseball Furies

Re: Post Draft Festivities: Friday 4/3 at Rosie O'Grady's in

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:16 am

the icon wrote:Hahaha hell no

Then my suggestion would be that you start with someone a little more in your league...

Image :mrgreen:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Mike "Poopy Tooth" Lins required a personal invitation to attend even though everyone else has either reached out to me personally or on this thread. He has decided to grace us with his presence. :roll: Now is the time to decide to take the plunge to join us. It's fantasy baseball, NYC, great food and drink, great people, and of course...

Image 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

jdryan

Post by jdryan » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:44 pm

1 Draft Thursday.... 2 Drafts Friday.... 1 Draft Sat...... can I fit this in? :roll:
jody ryan

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:05 am

jdryan wrote:1 Draft Thursday.... 2 Drafts Friday.... 1 Draft Sat...... can I fit this in? :roll:
This happens to be my same draft schedule. If I can do it, you can too. You're having dinner with her, not up all night having sex with her. Suck it up and add your name to the list, Ryan. :P

the icon

Post by the icon » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:36 am

It should be a good time I can't wait

jdryan

Post by jdryan » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:01 pm

You had me at Lisa... I'm in :roll:
jody ryan

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:17 pm

jdryan wrote:You had me at Lisa... I'm in :roll:

Cool. You're in. Looking forward to officially meeting you and "The Icon" soon. And I have to say, with a nickname like "The Icon", I am sure to be disappointed as it applies to a fantasy baseball player...then again with a name like "Jody" that may also be the case. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:10 am

We're up to about 25 now with the late addition of the traitorous Scott Fleming who will be pairing up with Jeff Dobies this year for the MTM Super for his first crack at the league title and the $20,000 since the event's inaugural season. Still time for anyone who is interested to get in on the action of the most entertaining and fun portion of the entire NFBC NYC weekend. Just let me know! Thanks and hope to see you there. 8-)

the icon

Post by the icon » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Cool. You're in. Looking forward to officially meeting you and "The Icon" soon. And I have to say, with a nickname like "The Icon", I am sure to be disappointed as it applies to a fantasy baseball player...then again with a name like "Jody" that may also be the case. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
Hahaha "The Icon" fits for poker and fantasy football as well.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:47 am

This just in: Jeff Dobies may not be able to make the dinner after all, so he won't be there to spoil any appetites. :lol: Now is your chance to get in on the fun. Anyone who is interested is welcome to attend. If you are going to be in NYC for the NFBC live events, this post draft get together Friday night is not to be missed! PM me or post on this thread if you are interested in attending. Just 20 days out as of today! 8-) Eat, drink, and...

...be merry! :twisted:

BK METS

Post by BK METS » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:21 pm

I will join in, if its not to late. Sorry.. been off the boards for a while.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:29 pm

BK METS wrote:I will join in, if its not to late. Sorry.. been off the boards for a while.
Always a spot for you my friend. Looking forward to seeing you in NYC, Alan. 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:48 pm

Okay, looks like were are at about 30 for the evening, which is a great turnout considering we'll all be eating by around midnight like we did last year. But trust me, it will be well worth it. The food, drink, and the company will make for another memorable evening. This is your last chance to let me know if you want in. I will be giving them a final head count by the end of this week.

Meeting Time to Walk Over to the Restaurant: If you are going to be joining us for the post draft festivities, you have a couple of options. You can either meet us outside the MTM Super draft room around 11:45 -12:00 a.m.or feel free to head over to Rosie O'Grady's ahead of time to get a head start at the bar if you would like. It's a very short walk from the hotel. Either way works for me. We'll be an easy group to spot. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! 8-)

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:12 pm

Sounds great. Thanks again, Mike, for setting this up.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

jdoggmms

Post by jdoggmms » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Please add Jason Santucci to the list. Thanks

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:43 pm

jdoggmms wrote:Please add Jason Santucci to the list. Thanks

You got it, Jas. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:44 pm

Bronx Yankees wrote:Sounds great. Thanks again, Mike, for setting this up.

Mike
My pleasure, Mikey. It's going to be a fun night. 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Bumping this up so everyone can see the final guest list and headcount on the first page post. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! 8-)