Las Vegas March 28th Main Event Leagues & Draft Order

Hells Satans

Re: Las Vegas March 28th Main Event Leagues & Draft Order

Post by Hells Satans » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:51 pm

eh, whatever

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:38 am

Okay, I'm finalizing menus for our Las Vegas drafts and here's what I have so far:

Thursday, NCAA Viewing Party, starts at 4 pm runs to whenever the last person leaves:
Beer, wine, soda, water, more beer, Corona's and Corona's!! :lol: Okay, we'll have some subs and munchies as well. Menu looks the same for the Auctions, so enjoy!! Games will be on all TVs with Wisconsin on the big screen!! GO BADGERS!!

Friday, Auction Championship, NL & AL Auctions, Primetimes:
We'll have the bars open in all of these Friday events along with some good food downstairs for the Auction Championship Leagues. They're charging me an arm and a leg this year for food downstairs, so no complaining!! 8-) Drink up and eat up. Upstairs we'll mix in some pizza during the day with some subs and drinks. We'll see what we can get up there, but it should be a lot of fun upstairs.

Saturday, Main Event:
Man, we have to go with my favorite for this one: Steak and chicken. Cost is up 30% (NO KIDDING), but this group deserves it. Drinks are available as well, but we'll eat after Round 20 around 12:30 pm PT. Plan accordingly folks.

I'm working on the rest, but this is a good start. Anyone getting thirsty yet? :mrgreen: I know I am.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Roy's Outlaws

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:34 am

Gekko wrote:15th preference for me. Ugh. Some owners get a KDS advatage; while I get lump of coal. Sure wish faab bidding for draft slots was implemented so everyone had real opportunity to value their draft slots accordingly.kds thumbs down here

Mark , you can fix this. There are spot still available and waiting for you in NYC for the main event. More Gekko destruction

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:50 am

Roy's Outlaws wrote:
Gekko wrote:15th preference for me. Ugh. Some owners get a KDS advatage; while I get lump of coal. Sure wish faab bidding for draft slots was implemented so everyone had real opportunity to value their draft slots accordingly.kds thumbs down here

Mark , you can fix this. There are spot still available and waiting for you in NYC for the main event. More Gekko destruction

Yeah, I agree. Man up and show your face in NYC, Gekkoe. Take a spot in the Saturday Main Event. You may even get lucky and end up drafting against me.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:00 am

I fully endorse this show of support to bring Gekko back to NY for the Main.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Asumijet

Post by Asumijet » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:44 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Okay, I'm finalizing menus for our Las Vegas drafts and here's what I have so far:

Thursday, NCAA Viewing Party, starts at 4 pm runs to whenever the last person leaves:
Beer, wine, soda, water, more beer, Corona's and Corona's!! :lol: Okay, we'll have some subs and munchies as well. Menu looks the same for the Auctions, so enjoy!! Games will be on all TVs with Wisconsin on the big screen!! GO BADGERS!!

Friday, Auction Championship, NL & AL Auctions, Primetimes:
We'll have the bars open in all of these Friday events along with some good food downstairs for the Auction Championship Leagues. They're charging me an arm and a leg this year for food downstairs, so no complaining!! 8-) Drink up and eat up. Upstairs we'll mix in some pizza during the day with some subs and drinks. We'll see what we can get up there, but it should be a lot of fun upstairs.

Saturday, Main Event:
Man, we have to go with my favorite for this one: Steak and chicken. Cost is up 30% (NO KIDDING), but this group deserves it. Drinks are available as well, but we'll eat after Round 20 around 12:30 pm PT. Plan accordingly folks.

I'm working on the rest, but this is a good start. Anyone getting thirsty yet? :mrgreen: I know I am.
This is awesome. Thank you in advance Greg. It is a nice, special touch.
Neal Moses

BK METS

Post by BK METS » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:50 pm

I won 2 main event titles last year from the 15 draft position. Baseball draft slots mean very little. I personally like the wrap around. Once you are in the 6th and 7th round, it becomes a non-issue and that is when the real drafting begins. I have never owned Mike Trout in any main event league.

And the suggestion of 3RR is fine with me... 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:33 pm

BK METS wrote:I won 2 main event titles last year from the 15 draft position. Baseball draft slots mean very little. I personally like the wrap around. Once you are in the 6th and 7th round, it becomes a non-issue and that is when the real drafting begins. I have never owned Mike Trout in any main event league.

And the suggestion of 3RR is fine with me... 8-)
Well said Alan. It is nice to get as lucky as you were last season. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: At least you can say that you're a much more legit threat than Gekko is these days, however.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:33 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:I fully endorse this show of support to bring Gekko back to NY for the Main.
Won't happen this year guys. Sorry. I'll see you in Vegas though Tom. 8-)