Christmas in March!

Roy's Outlaws

Re: Christmas in March!

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Might be a new Mikey , but NOT improved. The fact are in ,in about 6 months. See u in a few Ante

Baseball Furies

Re: Christmas in March!

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Rotties wrote:
Roy's Outlaws wrote:CHRISTMAS NIGHTMARE === I got my last choice , I don't think I have ever drafted from the 15 , time to come up with a new plan. Plus Mikey is in this league and he got the 4th spot, how he didn't go with his favorite 15 spot(DAMM). And bonus I get to draft next to Rain-Man(Lowy). 5 and counting down
Roy, Mikey switched gears this year. He's been at the top for most of the drafts I've been in with him. Even went heavy pitching early in one. I'ts a new, improved MTM I tell you....
That's right, Ante...but let Roy and Dobies take me for granted. I like it that way. ;) Better bring your "A Game" for this league. It's a nightmare draw for all of us. How it always seems to work out this way every year may need to be investigated. :roll:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry