FAST DC #3...with Me! Sunday, 12/2, 1:00 p.m. EST! SOLD OUT!

Baseball Furies

FAST DC #3...with Me! Sunday, 12/2, 1:00 p.m. EST! SOLD OUT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:21 am

Okay, so the first two were so damn good (and one just downright record-shattering 8-), that it has seemingly left many of you jonesing for yet another. So here it is, premiering at an NFBC draft room near you! General Admission is just $150 and comes with all the round-the-clock draft facilitation, personal harassment, and ball-busting from me included. :mrgreen: You can't beat that shit with a stick, so who wants in for this one? :lol: I'm looking for some new blood this go round, but old scabs are welcome to jump on board as well. But be advised, the bar has been seriously raised this year, and it looks like nothing less than 15-20 rounds per day will be acceptable. So be ready to rock and roll if you want a piece of this action. Sign-ups start now, so text, PM, or post to this thread. Spots won't last long, and if you've been on the fence or waiting on shaking off the football brain rot, this one will be PERFECT for you! :P

1. MTM
2. Dan Semsel
3. Maurice Gregory
4. Dan Kenyon
5. Dorian Kinman
6. Bryan Vogel
7. Mike Mager
8. Marc Perlmutter
9. Rob Zidonik
10. Kenny Enfield
11. Jim Jeckewicz
12. Al Thurman
13. Chris Scott Fleming
14. Chad (not Scott) Fleming
15. Joe Morrow & son
Last edited by Baseball Furies on Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Re: FAST DC #3...with Me! Sunday, 12/2, 1:00 p.m. EST!

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:26 pm

The recruitment blitz is in high gear with now just 8 SPOTS LEFT for this one! Still plenty of time to line up your Sunday this weekend for at least 15 or so rounds right out of the gate! :shock: So keep the texts and PM's coming, or just post your name to this thread and I'll add you to this list of mostly esteemed competitors! :mrgreen: 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Ultrarunner

Post by Ultrarunner » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:04 am

Bring it on! I’ll be self-medicating and rehabbing all weekend so this ought to be interesting

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:24 pm

Ultrarunner wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:04 am
Bring it on! I’ll be self-medicating and rehabbing all weekend so this ought to be interesting

Awesome! Just confirm your name. Don't have everyone's message board handle memorized as good as I am.

Now JUST SIX SPOTS LEFT for this one! 8-)

Ultrarunner

Post by Ultrarunner » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Mikey, my friend, Ultrarunner = MadCow after the new website launched and my old login info didn’t transfer. Cheers! Dan-O

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Okay, so as of this post, I'm waiting to hear back from about a dozen or so of you, but this baby is first come, first served! Let's fill this thing up quickly so that we can have our draft spots and plenty of time to load up our queues come Sunday. Would love to have a few gup...newbies take this format for a test drive. ;) Once you take it out on the road, you'll be spoiled for life when it comes to doing these DC's. 8-) So who wants to take the plunge into these very safe and friendly waters with the rest of this bunch? :mrgreen: Let's rock and roll! 8-)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:51 am

Once again, this league is set up on Registration right now, but we won't put it live until we know it's sold out. Then we'll contact the 15 owners and let you know how to sign up for this league, which will start on Sunday at 1 pm ET. Easy enough. Good luck guys and enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Now JUST FIVE SPOTS LEFT! 8-) Keep 'em coming, boys!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:13 pm

This rogues gallery of competitors just keeps getting better and better! NOW JUST THREE (AND POSSIBLY JUST TWO) SPOTS LEFT IN THIS BAD BOY! Let's fill it today. 8-)

Thurman15

Post by Thurman15 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:11 pm

Yup, I'm in again for sure. These are fun and quick guys. Anybody reading this should join asap. Only 2 spots left I believe. Guy that typically do these MTM fast drafts, are guys in a good mood who are fun to deal with. A cross section of experienced and less experienced guys. Grab those spots boys

Al Holmes ( Thurman15)
Rogers Hornsby, Hall of Famer with the Cardinals was once asked " You love Baseball Rogers, but what do you do in the winter ? " His response......"I stare out the window and wait for spring "

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:58 pm

Agree!
Get in this thing and let's talk baseball! :D
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:39 pm

NOW JUST ONE AND AT MOST TWO SPOTS LEFT! Who is going to put us over the top? 8-)

Big League Wood

Post by Big League Wood » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:39 pm

My son and I want a piece of this action.

PUT IT IN THE BOOK !!!

Joseph Morrow and Ben (9)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Big League Wood wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:39 pm
My son and I want a piece of this action.

PUT IT IN THE BOOK !!!

Joseph Morrow and Ben (9)
Done Joey! This one is now officially SOLD OUT! 8-) Yet another MTM exercise in masterful recruiting and coercion if I do say so myself. ;) Greg, please set this up for registration today as soon as you can so we can get everyone signed up ans KDS run for draft spots. Going to be another ADP buster for sure! :mrgreen:

Greg Ambrosius

Re: FAST DC #3...with Me! Sunday, 12/2, 1:00 p.m. EST! SOLD OUT!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:23 am

Okay, this contest is live on Registration now. Just go to $150 Draft Champions and pull down to Dec. 2nd, 1 pm ET. Only the 15 owners on this list should sign up for that date and time.

If you have a TBD already among your entries, just change the date and time to Dec. 2nd, 1 pm ET from Settings on your My Teams page. Thanks all and good luck.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:55 pm

Yet another stellar group of competitors and drafting fanatics. :D Just wrapped up for the evening into the 19th round after a 1:00 p.m. EST bolt out of the gates. Now this is how it gets done, and how the NFBC ADP gets established in record time! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Another work of art...not quite record setting, but at a shade under 49 hours, this is how these get done! Great competitors with a great passion for this game! Back soon with #4. 8-)

Yah Mule

Post by Yah Mule » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:45 pm

Starting on a Sunday worked really well.