Site Feedback

Chthroop

Site Feedback

Post by Chthroop » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Hi,
First of all, lets make sure to let IT know that this site is far better than the old site. Exciting to see NFBC start to have some good technology.

My #1 favorite thing I found? That when you go into a player on the Free Agent Page, there is a little Tab called, "Free Agency", where you can see if the player is on any of your other teams AND you can put in a bid!!!!! This is a huge step forward and now NFBC is getting closer to a perfect state where you would have a single page where you could copy and manage threads across all your leagues...

However, PLEASE have IT Save Free Agent Bid threads automatically instead of having to separately hit the SAVE button. Already today I have lost 4-5 because I didn't hit the SAVE button and then went and researched a player

It would also be nice if you could simply pull a player out of a Bid Thread and start a new thread but that is a "nice to have"

I did like the link to the Fantasy Pros analysis, it was fun to read so I decided to buy the PRO package. Two issues:
1. Big issue strangely enough I went and bought Fantasy Pros, and it ISNT INTEGRATED YET! it is really weird. But hopefully that will be fixed soon. I had to write an email to do a manual load and while it kind-of works, it is super wonky and the site often acts like it doesn't have my leagues
2. A minor issue - the data shown on the League Page isn't the same #s I get when I am in Fantasy Pros site.

Anyway, good progress, thanks
Chris