Don Mathis

KDS

Post by Don Mathis » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:09 pm

How deo we set KDS for the main event?

swampass

KDS

Post by swampass » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Originally posted by Don Mathis:

How deo we set KDS for the main event? at this point and time... you dont. you missed your window there Donny Boy. if its not too late. you log in as your team. find the "my settings" tab. under there is draft preferences. change it if you can. but it defaults to 1-15, so thats not so bad for someone that missed the boat.

snooze you lose!

Greg Ambrosius

KDS

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Originally posted by Don Mathis:

How deo we set KDS for the main event? Don, just e-mail your KDS to me at [email protected] and I'll apply that to your listing that we have from STATS. No worries.

If anyone else needs to do this, go ahead. We'll update the list tomorrow and pick the draft slots on Friday morning.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Chest Rockwell

KDS

Post by Chest Rockwell » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Originally posted by swampass:

quote:Originally posted by Don Mathis:

How deo we set KDS for the main event? at this point and time... you dont. you missed your window there Donny Boy. if its not too late. you log in as your team. find the "my settings" tab. under there is draft preferences. change it if you can. but it defaults to 1-15, so thats not so bad for someone that missed the boat.

snooze you lose!
[/QUOTE]Looks like he can and will be able to set it. I guess the moral of the story is only Greg, Tom, and their honorary answerer Captain Hook should be answering questions around here.

Chest Rockwell

KDS

Post by Chest Rockwell » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:53 pm

quote:Originally posted by Don Mathis:

snooze you lose!
[/QUOTE]Looks like he can and will be able to set it. I guess the moral of the story is only Greg, Tom, and their honorary answerer Captain Hook should be answering questions around here.

King of Queens

KDS

Post by King of Queens » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Originally posted by Chest Rockwell:

honorary answerer Betcha can't say that five times fast! :D

swampass

KDS

Post by swampass » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:

quote:Originally posted by Chest Rockwell:

honorary answerer Betcha can't say that five times fast! :D [/QUOTE]in my face i guess. its odd cause the deadline has passed numerous times now.. not that i care.

in the future ill refrain from being the answerer.

Bull Pen Pugs

KDS

Post by Bull Pen Pugs » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Deadlines? Deadlines? We dont need no freaking deadlines!! :D

Chest Rockwell

KDS

Post by Chest Rockwell » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:43 pm

quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:

honorary answerer Betcha can't say that five times fast! :D [/QUOTE]in my face i guess. its odd cause the deadline has passed numerous times now.. not that i care.

[/QUOTE]I was just giving you a hard time because you were busting on Don who is about as nice a guy as it gets.

KOQ- favorite movie of Slumdog, Frost/Nixon, the Wrestler, and Gran Torino? Great year for movies...

King of Queens

KDS

Post by King of Queens » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Originally posted by Chest Rockwell:

quote:Originally posted by swampass:

quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:

[/QUOTE]I was just giving you a hard time because you were busting on Don who is about as nice a guy as it gets.

KOQ- favorite movie of Slumdog, Frost/Nixon, the Wrestler, and Gran Torino? Great year for movies...
[/QUOTE]Only have seen Slumdog and Wrestler thus far. Edge to Slumdog, but Rourke was incredible. I just watched Milk tonight on Blu-Ray, and although Penn does a great job, Rourke should have won the Oscar.

Frost/Nixon comes to video on 4/21 and I believe Gran Torino the following week (still unannounced street date). I'll give you my thoughts on those two in late April.