KDS deadline for SUPERS March 27,28th????

Big Fish

Post by Big Fish » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Any word regarding KDS deadline and draft positions for the super league drafts? There was a thread that stated March 9th was day our draft positions would be picked but has since been removed?

Anyone?.....Anyone?.....

Hard Heads

Post by Hard Heads » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:34 am

As a March 27th Super participant we got an e-mail telling us to confirm our KDS by March 9th so I assume that is still the date you need to have it set by. Hopefully the draft order will be video'd that day and posted by the 10th. :D
Hard Heads

Big Fish

Post by Big Fish » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:03 am

Thanks for the update. I did not get the email so I appreciate the heads up.

best of luck

Red Sox Nation

Post by Red Sox Nation » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 am

I also didn't get the email. I assume its tomorrow though.
2004 NYY "The Greatest Choke in the History of Sports"

Hard Heads

Post by Hard Heads » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 pm

PM me your e-mail and I can forward it on to you guys if I still have it which I am pretty sure I do.

Craig
Hard Heads

Big Fish

Post by Big Fish » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 am

any update?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 am

Originally posted by Big Fish:

any update? Let's make these similar to the second weekend main event: Monday, March 15th at 1 pm ET. We are almost set for the Saturday night Super League, but we're still trying to figure out if we can get one more Super League on the 28th or maybe even an Ultimate Draft League. If we are able to do that, then we'll mix up owners in these two other events. So just be patient with us and by next week you'll have your draft spots. Sound good? Thanks all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Red Sox Nation-

Post by Red Sox Nation- » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

quote:Originally posted by Big Fish:

any update? Let's make these similar to the second weekend main event: Monday, March 15th at 1 pm ET. We are almost set for the Saturday night Super League, but we're still trying to figure out if we can get one more Super League on the 28th or maybe even an Ultimate Draft League. If we are able to do that, then we'll mix up owners in these two other events. So just be patient with us and by next week you'll have your draft spots. Sound good? Thanks all. [/QUOTE]Greg,

it seems like the 28th leagues are the tie up here. Why not do the kds now for the 27th super which is already filled? I was all excited from tom's email asking for kds today for that league. Any chance we can pull the kds for the super on the 27th sooner? I assume we all have our kds setting set. Tom sent us a reminder email on march 3 that they would be locked today. Thanks

Big Fish

Post by Big Fish » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 am

Originally posted by Jason Duponte:

quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

any update? Let's make these similar to the second weekend main event: Monday, March 15th at 1 pm ET. We are almost set for the Saturday night Super League, but we're still trying to figure out if we can get one more Super League on the 28th or maybe even an Ultimate Draft League. If we are able to do that, then we'll mix up owners in these two other events. So just be patient with us and by next week you'll have your draft spots. Sound good? Thanks all. [/QUOTE]Greg,

it seems like the 28th leagues are the tie up here. Why not do the kds now for the 27th super which is already filled? I was all excited from tom's email asking for kds today for that league. Any chance we can pull the kds for the super on the 27th sooner? I assume we all have our kds setting set. Tom sent us a reminder email on march 3 that they would be locked today. Thanks
[/QUOTE]Amen

Red Sox Nation

Post by Red Sox Nation » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am

[/QUOTE]Bump

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:32 am

[/QUOTE]There are a couple of guys in the 27th who are considering the Ultimate on the 28th. So there is a lot at stake here for both weekends. I know you want your draft spots, but you'll have the same prep time as the first Super League and most other leagues. Hang in there, we're almost there.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Hard Heads

Post by Hard Heads » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 pm

quote:Originally posted by Jason Duponte:

[/QUOTE]There are a couple of guys in the 27th who are considering the Ultimate on the 28th. So there is a lot at stake here for both weekends. I know you want your draft spots, but you'll have the same prep time as the first Super League and most other leagues. Hang in there, we're almost there.
[/QUOTE]Let me preface this by saying I could care less when I get my draft slot. I would take it at the draft table if that is what you guys said you would do.

That being said, why send out an e-mail on March 3rd telling us you have set a KDS deadline of March 9th if there was any chance you would change your mind? There needs to be better communication at the Fanball headquarters moving forward if you ask me. Getting things in your court more under control would save you on most of the headaches you have to deal with on the message boards or via e-mail.
Hard Heads

Red Sox Nation

Post by Red Sox Nation » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Originally posted by Hard Heads:

[/QUOTE]Let me preface this by saying I could care less when I get my draft slot. I would take it at the draft table if that is what you guys said you would do.

That being said, why send out an e-mail on March 3rd telling us you have set a KDS deadline of March 9th if there was any chance you would change your mind? There needs to be better communication at the Fanball headquarters moving forward if you ask me. Getting things in your court more under control would save you on most of the headaches you have to deal with on the message boards or via e-mail.
[/QUOTE]I have to agree. Finding out the day we were told to have KDS locked that it will be on 3/15 is a disappointment. We're all anxious for draft slots and it's probably the most annoying question you get at this time but when we're being told a certain date and it gets pushed back its a bummer.

Well i look forward to March 15th now. I just hope the Super 27th league isn't short owners now with folks moving to the Ultimate.

Big Fish

Post by Big Fish » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Greg,

I am signed up for 2 supers, one on the 27th and the other the following day on the 28th. I am disappointed that in an attempt to fill an Ultimate those of us who have signed up for a super are left in limbo waiting. I have to concur with the post before me, I hope there really are 15 teams for this league if some defect to the Ultimate to fill the super.

The guys signed up for this league weeks ago and have paid and are eager to get their pick. We filled this league a long time ago and I would think we would have been rewarded for doing so, or at the very least not put on hold for "another" Ultimate league.

Maybe it seems a bit selfish of me to want our pick as promised on the 9th but perhaps you could look at it the way I am sure others in this league are: that Fanball is acting a bit selfish, dare I say greedy, trying to fill another league at the expense (stress, anxiety, excitement) of our super.

Not cool.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Damn those original Super signees who are looking to bolt for an Ultimate as well....

Let's string 'em up!

Glenn

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Okay, we are ready to go forward with the March 27th Super League as is with the 15 owners on that list. KDS deadline is Monday and we'll announce draft slots shortly after that. You'll still have 11 or 12 days to prepare for that league. Thanks all for your patience and good luck in this league.

I will create a separate thread for the March 28th Super League now. We are getting closer to everything being full!!!
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Red Sox Nation-

Post by Red Sox Nation- » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:32 am

Okay, we are ready to go forward with the March 27th Super League as is with the 15 owners on that list. KDS deadline is Monday and we'll announce draft slots shortly after that. You'll still have 11 or 12 days to prepare for that league. Thanks all for your patience and good luck in this league.

I will create a separate thread for the March 28th Super League now. We are getting closer to everything being full!!! Greg/Tom,

Are the 27th super draft slots getting posted soon? Thanks

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:57 am

I will create a separate thread for the March 28th Super League now. We are getting closer to everything being full!!! Greg/Tom,

[/QUOTE]They will be posted tomorrow morning. Tom actually set the KDS deadline for 9 am ET on Tuesday and I thought it was Monday. Let's just be careful and run this tomorrow after 9 am. Then everyone will be good to go. So I'll announce this one tomorrow, hopefully in the morning. Thanks for your patience.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Less than Dave

Post by Less than Dave » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:16 pm

It seems the KDS prefs are locked.. I can't change mine... and also it says I'm assigned to a league already and it says Citi Field even though I'm at the Bellagio...

Hard Heads

Post by Hard Heads » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:31 am

[/QUOTE]They will be posted tomorrow morning. Tom actually set the KDS deadline for 9 am ET on Tuesday and I thought it was Monday. Let's just be careful and run this tomorrow after 9 am. Then everyone will be good to go. So I'll announce this one tomorrow, hopefully in the morning. Thanks for your patience.
[/QUOTE]So KDS was run 90 minutes ago any chance I can get our draft slot before I leave for work in 30 minutes? :D
Hard Heads

Red Sox Nation-

Post by Red Sox Nation- » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:22 am

Draft order?

ALL-IN JD

Post by ALL-IN JD » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:44 am

Is this happening today?

Big Fish

Post by Big Fish » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:35 am

Since we have been promised I am certain this is happening today. In Greg and Tom we trust.

I was wondering if we are going to see the video of the selection?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:45 am

Originally posted by Big Fish:

Since we have been promised I am certain this is happening today. In Greg and Tom we trust.

I was wondering if we are going to see the video of the selection? We're working on this one. Because it's a combined cities league, it takes a little more effort to run this KDS through the system we have set up. We'll get this announced, but just give us a bit. Sorry.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Red Sox Nation

Post by Red Sox Nation » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 am

I was wondering if we are going to see the video of the selection? We're working on this one. Because it's a combined cities league, it takes a little more effort to run this KDS through the system we have set up. We'll get this announced, but just give us a bit. Sorry.
[/QUOTE]Does the delay have anything to do with the video? The videos are cool but I trust you guys and am just OK with posting of the order.

Will it happen today? The 27th Super league was told we would find out the pick by March 9th, March 15th, and now March 16th in the AM.