When do we have to have our lineups set by for Week 1??

sethpoppel

Post by sethpoppel » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Do we have till Wednesday night??

bjoak

Post by bjoak » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Also, when does the first faab auction happen? I'd assume it's a week from tomorrow?

[ March 26, 2011, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: bjoak ]
Chance favors the prepared mind.

SlimShady

Post by SlimShady » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Originally posted by bjoak:

Also, when does the first faab auction happen? I'd assume it's a week from tomorrow? Tom announced today that the 1st FAAB is April 3rd
"Green Acres is the place to be"

sethpoppel

Post by sethpoppel » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Thank you!! When do we have to lock in our lineups for this week?

SlimShady

Post by SlimShady » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Originally posted by LIvingLarge:

Thank you!! When do we have to lock in our lineups for this week? Thursday prior to the start of the games. They will announce the exact time.
"Green Acres is the place to be"

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 am

Originally posted by LIvingLarge:

Do we have till Wednesday night?? You have until 5 minutes before the first game on Thursday to lock in your starting lineup for the week. This is Week 1 of the NFBC season and Thursday is like Monday. I will check with STATS to see if all players are locked at that time, but right now I would plan for that and I'll update if the later games lock at 7 pm ET on thursday. But be safe and get your lineup in on Thursday morning.

Good luck all. Friday is a normal Friday then, so set your lineups accordingly.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Gates

Post by Gates » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:06 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

quote:Originally posted by LIvingLarge:

Do we have till Wednesday night?? You have until 5 minutes before the first game on Thursday to lock in your starting lineup for the week. This is Week 1 of the NFBC season and Thursday is like Monday. I will check with STATS to see if all players are locked at that time, but right now I would plan for that and I'll update if the later games lock at 7 pm ET on thursday. But be safe and get your lineup in on Thursday morning.

[/QUOTE]Hi Greg

Just want to be sure I understand this, we can put in a line-up for Thursday games and switch offense players on Friday, right?

Thanks buddy, it was great seeing you

Gaëtan
Go ahead, make my day...

Navel Lint

Post by Navel Lint » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:39 am

Originally posted by Gates:

quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

[/QUOTE]Hi Greg

Just want to be sure I understand this, we can put in a line-up for Thursday games and switch offense players on Friday, right?

[/QUOTE]That's the way I read what Greg is saying also, but the actually "Set Lineup" page does not give you that option. It goes 3/31- 4/3, and the 4/4- 4/7

Greg, can you verify how we can set lineups.
Russel -Navel Lint

"Fans don't boo nobodies"
-Reggie Jackson

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:52 am

[/QUOTE]Hi Greg

Gaëtan
[/QUOTE]Yes. It's similar to the Sunday night game last year. Good luck all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

mgk2004

Post by mgk2004 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 am

I understand that we will be able to change our lineups between Thursday and Friday of this week ... but only because I have read this thread ... I suspect there may be some confusion over this on Friday, as on the web-site it appears that this isn't the case (the Thursday through Sunday games are still in one grouping). Seems like you could save potential head-aches on Friday if the Thursday game was pulled out into its own "group" so that this Friday thru Sunday looked like a "regular" Friday thru Sunday. Especially since there are a lot of early Friday games this week. If folks could set their Friday lineups BEFORE Friday, it would avoid a lot of confusion ... as it is now, we pretty much have to wait until Friday, and it is not clear on the site how that will work (especially for folks who have not read this thread) ... just a suggestion ... thanks!

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

quote:Originally posted by Gates:

[/QUOTE]Hi Greg

Gaëtan
[/QUOTE]Yes. It's similar to the Sunday night game last year. Good luck all.
[/QUOTE]Bump to confirm this. Makes quite a difference to how I would set my team on thursday.

Hells Satans

Post by Hells Satans » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:22 am

Originally posted by mgk2004:

I understand that we will be able to change our lineups between Thursday and Friday of this week ... but only because I have read this thread ... I suspect there may be some confusion over this on Friday, as on the web-site it appears that this isn't the case (the Thursday through Sunday games are still in one grouping). Seems like you could save potential head-aches on Friday if the Thursday game was pulled out into its own "group" so that this Friday thru Sunday looked like a "regular" Friday thru Sunday. Especially since there are a lot of early Friday games this week. If folks could set their Friday lineups BEFORE Friday, it would avoid a lot of confusion ... as it is now, we pretty much have to wait until Friday, and it is not clear on the site how that will work (especially for folks who have not read this thread) ... just a suggestion ... thanks! And to be clear, I don't think you can change your pitchers on Friday, just your hitters.

Gates

Post by Gates » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Originally posted by mgk2004:

I understand that we will be able to change our lineups between Thursday and Friday of this week ... but only because I have read this thread ... I suspect there may be some confusion over this on Friday, as on the web-site it appears that this isn't the case (the Thursday through Sunday games are still in one grouping). Seems like you could save potential head-aches on Friday if the Thursday game was pulled out into its own "group" so that this Friday thru Sunday looked like a "regular" Friday thru Sunday. Especially since there are a lot of early Friday games this week. If folks could set their Friday lineups BEFORE Friday, it would avoid a lot of confusion ... as it is now, we pretty much have to wait until Friday, and it is not clear on the site how that will work (especially for folks who have not read this thread) ... just a suggestion ... thanks! Bumping it up...Just want to be sure this is cleared up before Thursday...
Go ahead, make my day...

Gates

Post by Gates » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:08 am

quote:Originally posted by mgk2004:

I understand that we will be able to change our lineups between Thursday and Friday of this week ... but only because I have read this thread ... I suspect there may be some confusion over this on Friday, as on the web-site it appears that this isn't the case (the Thursday through Sunday games are still in one grouping). Seems like you could save potential head-aches on Friday if the Thursday game was pulled out into its own "group" so that this Friday thru Sunday looked like a "regular" Friday thru Sunday. Especially since there are a lot of early Friday games this week. If folks could set their Friday lineups BEFORE Friday, it would avoid a lot of confusion ... as it is now, we pretty much have to wait until Friday, and it is not clear on the site how that will work (especially for folks who have not read this thread) ... just a suggestion ... thanks! Bumping it up...Just want to be sure this is cleared up before Thursday... [/QUOTE]Bumping up this one again...
Go ahead, make my day...