lineup changes for pitchers

jdoggmms

Post by jdoggmms » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:03 am

I am still able to change my pitchers for the upcoming weekend period 4/8-4/10. Why?

I thought only hitters could be changed out unless a pitcher hits the DL.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 am

Only pitchers on the DL can be replaced on Friday. If you are able to move active pitchers please email me at [email protected] and include the league. Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

jdoggmms

Post by jdoggmms » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:45 am

Sorry, my mistake. I thought that the ability to modify the drop down menus meant those changes would be processed. It did not work when I tried to save. I originally did not intend to make a change. I had simply noticed that the drop downs were available so I assumed they would work. Last year I believe the P positions were locked after Monday's games. It might be something you want to implement since it can cause confusion.

Money

Post by Money » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:29 am

Originally posted by jdoggmms:

Sorry, my mistake. I thought that the ability to modify the drop down menus meant those changes would be processed. It did not work when I tried to save. I originally did not intend to make a change. I had simply noticed that the drop downs were available so I assumed they would work. Last year I believe the P positions were locked after Monday's games. It might be something you want to implement since it can cause confusion. I was confused in the same manner. No big deal.
Joe