Prizes To Go Out On Friday

Tom Kessenich

Re: Prizes To Go Out On Friday

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Updated the first post - Prize checks and Direct Deposits will go out on Friday.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Quack

Post by Quack » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:14 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:Updated the first post - Prize checks and Direct Deposits will go out on Friday.
Tom, I could use some clarification on this post regarding Direct Deposits. Which one is the intent of the message:

1) Direct Deposit file/wires are being sent Thursday, thus would be in our bank account on Friday AM?
2) Direct Deposit file/wires are being sent Friday, which would mean funds not received until Monday morning at best?

Thanks

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:15 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:Updated the first post - Prize checks and Direct Deposits will go out on Friday.
Thanks for the update, Tom. Much appreciated.

Would you mind checking with accounting if ALL checks / Direct Deposits will be going out on Friday? In previous years, there was an additional approval necessary for payments in excess of a certain amount.

If not Friday, is there a firm date when these additional disbursement will be made?

Thanks in advance!

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:17 pm

King of Queens wrote:
Thanks for the update, Tom. Much appreciated.

Would you mind checking with accounting if ALL checks / Direct Deposits will be going out on Friday? In previous years, there was an additional approval necessary for payments in excess of a certain amount.

If not Friday, is there a firm date when these additional disbursement will be made?

Thanks in advance!
Stop winning so much money Glenn and you wouldn't have that problem!!!!:) I always get mine first day:)

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Quack wrote:
Tom, I could use some clarification on this post regarding Direct Deposits. Which one is the intent of the message:

1) Direct Deposit file/wires are being sent Thursday, thus would be in our bank account on Friday AM?
2) Direct Deposit file/wires are being sent Friday, which would mean funds not received until Monday morning at best?

Thanks
Prize winnings (checks and Direct Deposit) will go out on Friday. Prize winnings includes both checks and direct deposits.

Glenn, we're waiting to find out about your question. You're correct that the six-figure prizes needed a corporate signature in the past. I'm waiting to hear from accounting whether that will be the case or not and how that would pertain to those who asked for the direct deposit winnings.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Thanks again, Tom!

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:37 pm

76erfan wrote: Stop winning so much money Glenn and you wouldn't have that problem!!!!:) I always get mine first day:)
LOL Andy. The NFL Injury Machine is quickly taking care of that!

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:54 pm

King of Queens wrote:
76erfan wrote: Stop winning so much money Glenn and you wouldn't have that problem!!!!:) I always get mine first day:)
LOL Andy. The NFL Injury Machine is quickly taking care of that!
congrats again on a season for the ages. good luck rest of year in football

Money

Post by Money » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:59 pm

I'm just guessing here, but they have probably already secured the additional authorizations given the extra time and if not they will between now and Friday.
Joe

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:00 am

Woohoo!!! Big day today. Checks go out today!!! Mailbox watch begins Monday!!!

KJ Duke - drop me a postcard in the mail on Saturday. I want to see if it arrives before my check

Lunatic

Post by Lunatic » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:12 am

Gekko wrote:Woohoo!!! Big day today. Checks go out today!!! Mailbox watch begins Monday!!!

KJ Duke - drop me a postcard in the mail on Saturday. I want to see if it arrives before my check
Well, I am expecting to see a deposit in my bank account today; if that doesn't occur, well, again, read my quote at the bottom.
Your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying...Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:16 am

That's true. Direct deposit should be today. Let us know when it happens please :D

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:19 am

Tom Kessenich wrote: Glenn, we're waiting to find out about your question. You're correct that the six-figure prizes needed a corporate signature in the past. I'm waiting to hear from accounting whether that will be the case or not and how that would pertain to those who asked for the direct deposit winnings.
Hi Tom, any update from accounting on this? I looked at previous years, and it appears the threshold for "corporate signature" was $10,000. If that's still the case, additional delays would obviously affect more than a few people.

Please keep us posted, and thanks in advance.

Money

Post by Money » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:26 am

King of Queens wrote:
Tom Kessenich wrote: Glenn, we're waiting to find out about your question. You're correct that the six-figure prizes needed a corporate signature in the past. I'm waiting to hear from accounting whether that will be the case or not and how that would pertain to those who asked for the direct deposit winnings.
Hi Tom, any update from accounting on this? I looked at previous years, and it appears the threshold for "corporate signature" was $10,000. If that's still the case, additional delays would obviously affect more than a few people.

Please keep us posted, and thanks in advance.
It would be hard to understand any further delays past today on any amount.

On the direct deposit subject, it has been my experience that anything deposited today is processed overnight and will appear in your account first thing tomorrow and it being Saturday has no bearing. I've received many direct deposits from my employer that go out on Friday and appear in my account on Saturday.
Joe

Top Dawg

Post by Top Dawg » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:39 am

If they wire direct deposits today they should be seen in your account tomorrow, not Monday. We wire money constantly to vendors and customers to us often of Friday afternoons. Account activity hits the books on Saturdays. Happy days will be here soon enough.

Pete
OK - So I'm not as good as I thought I was; but at least I am consistent.

Lunatic

Post by Lunatic » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:32 am

Top Dawg wrote:If they wire direct deposits today they should be seen in your account tomorrow, not Monday. We wire money constantly to vendors and customers to us often of Friday afternoons. Account activity hits the books on Saturdays. Happy days will be here soon enough.

Pete
and if they don't do DD today, no money on Saturday, which means what???
Your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying...Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:41 am

Teufel Hunden

Post by Teufel Hunden » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:51 am

Gekko wrote:Image
I like the way you roll Gekko!

Timcards

Post by Timcards » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:58 am

I'm hoping we hear good news soon, like in the next couple of hours. I'm afraid we're going to hear the deposits will be Monday, which at this point sounds like December.

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:17 pm

As Dough would say, let's check in on the kids ...

... in the accounting department, and see how they're doing on this low-priority task of paying customers.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:23 pm

I'm guessing the folks in accounting are at lunch now.

Or maybe it's "out to lunch".

In any event, perhaps this afternoon we can get confirmation.
Last edited by King of Queens on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:25 pm

King of Queens wrote:I'm guessing the folks in accounting are at lunch now.

Or maybe it's "out to lunch".

In any event, perhaps this afternoon we get can get confirmation.
Perhaps we as the veteran, loyal customers of the NFBC should make signing up for new leagues a last-minute, low-priority event. Maybe that would get their attention.

Teufel Hunden

Post by Teufel Hunden » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:32 pm

$2.84 million earns you $2,500+/week in interest. So.................

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Teufel Hunden wrote:$2.84 million earns you $2,500+/week in interest. So.................
Not at my bank!

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:11 pm

King of Queens wrote:
Teufel Hunden wrote:$2.84 million earns you $2,500+/week in interest. So.................
Not at my bank!
I would've doubled that already in the market on my portion had checks arrived on time last week. :evil: