FAST DC #3: This Friday, 1/12, 2:00 P.M. EST: SOLD OUT!

Baseball Furies

Re: FAST DC #3: This Friday, 1/12, 2:00 P.M. EST: SOLD OUT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:40 pm

Yah Mule wrote:Official Time: 46 hours, three minutes.
Yes, Jim, the official time was indeed 46 hours and three minutes which is a new NFBC Fast DC record!
We even pulled the feat off with a newbie in Jimmy Gabal along for the ride! This guys deserves special props because I just found out this morning that he was managing this weekend drafting blitz with a brand new infant at home with all the "crying and craziness" as he told me...and that was just from the draft facilitator! :lol: So great job all. It was a pleasure, and as Jimmy texted me this morning, "I think that this is my favorite draft format by far". Yes, we couldn't agree more with you, bud. :D Good luck to all this season. I may still have one more of these in me later during the draft season, so I will keep everyone posted.

"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

skmetz51

Post by skmetz51 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Best draft ever for me. Thanks Mike and everyone. Steve M.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:59 pm

skmetz51 wrote:Best draft ever for me. Thanks Mike and everyone. Steve M.
Thanks Steve! Always a pleasure having you in these. 8-) And I take it you meant "best draft ever" for you in terms of the speed of it and the overall drafting experience, because in checking the draft board just now, that had to be one of the worst teams I've ever seen drafted in one of these in my life! :P :lol: ;)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Thanks Steve! Always a pleasure having you in these. 8-) And I take it you meant "best draft ever" for you in terms of the speed of it and the overall drafting experience, because in checking the draft board just now, that had to be one of the worst teams I've ever seen drafted in one of these in my life! :P :lol: ;)
You can take that one of two ways, Steve....

1. Nobody knows bad teams like Mikey... :D

2. If Mikey thinks your team is bad, you may have the best team in the league! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seriously, congrats on the new record, Fellas! Awesome job.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:49 am

DOUGHBOYS wrote:
Baseball Furies wrote:
You can take that one of two ways, Steve....

1. Nobody knows bad teams like Mikey... :D

2. If Mikey thinks your team is bad, you may have the best team in the league! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seriously, congrats on the new record, Fellas! Awesome job.

1. TRUE
2. TRUE
Dough, is this one of those trick tests when all the answers are the same? :? :oops: Dick. :P