WORLD SERIES PREDICTIONS FOR A PRIZE!!!

Post by 751542 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:06 am

congrats to quahogs, he will be receiving a gift from the RoundTrippers. i have been a bit overwhelmed of late and have had a cross country trip to purchase a restaurant in lewes, delaware. maybe i could offer a gourmet large pizza with extra whole milk mozz. cheese. would that suffice?? i would even compensate you for the the gas to get here. what a deal!! seriously, i will come up with a prize for that pinpoint prediction. originally, i suppose to be at game 5 in colo(they swept) or be at a world series game in boston, game 6 and they swept....hmmm.... hows my luck lately?? but i do promise to all nfbcers that being a restaurant owner WILL NOT get in the way of my 08 preparation!! just ask didinato, he is one as well. one of the first purchases was a 42 inch hi def t.v and wireless internet. take care and remember there is no such thing as an offseason!! RT

p.s. this purchase also negated my trip with greg and childs to the afl, wow...my priorities got out of whack real fast!!
" i have never lost...just ran out of time!"

bustouts

Post by bustouts » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:28 am

rick, goof luck with your new venture. If I knew u were in the market I would have sold you mine!!!

david

bustouts

Post by bustouts » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:29 am

sorry, of course i meant good luck!

david