Prizes To Go Out On Friday

Lunatic

Re: Prizes To Go Out On Friday

Post by Lunatic » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:19 am

Gekko wrote:Hopefully the money shows up later this morning. It would be a complete debacle if it didn't. Please keep us posted throughout the morning
If the money was deposited yesterday, it would be there already, wait, let me go check, nope, not there :roll: :roll:
Your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying...Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:24 am

Quack wrote:
Gekko wrote:Hopefully the money shows up later this morning. It would be a complete debacle if it didn't. Please keep us posted throughout the morning
If it isn't there already, it isn't coming today or Sunday.

If that is in fact true, I'm a little surprised you guys are being so calm after it appears u were lied to by STATS accounting

Lunatic

Post by Lunatic » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:27 am

Well, my life doesn't depend on it and I believe ACCOUNTING doesn't read this MB; so, all I can do is laugh at the incompetence of STATS; BTW, where is the weasel who had the WCOFF comment, oh, he didn't win any money. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying...Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quack

Post by Quack » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:27 am

maybe this is true "we can now say that prize checks and direct deposits will begin going out on Friday. "

How many were sent out and successful? I would love to hear from someone who was fortunate enough to have gotten that new promise fulfilled by Stats. This is the last league (national and local) that has not paid out to me

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:28 am

I hope newbies and/or potential new customers aren't reading this thread.

Teufel Hunden

Post by Teufel Hunden » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:29 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:Updated the first post - Prize checks and Direct Deposits will go out on Friday.
I think I have figured out the confusion. We all assumed Tom was referring to Friday, November 6, 2015. Turns out he was just letting us know that if Stats ever does send payment it will be on a Friday.

Lunatic

Post by Lunatic » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:36 am

Maybe, STATS Accounting is working today on a very, very important project that has a deadline. :lol: :lol:

Sebadiah23

Post by Sebadiah23 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:38 am

I just want a hamburger by Tuesday...

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:57 am

The Direct Deposits are in the mail, and checks should hit your accounts shortly.

Or is it the other way around?

Quack

Post by Quack » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:39 am

What is the over/under before we can ANY response from any STATS employees? I will establish the line at 10am Eastern and go over

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:58 am

10am eastern on MONDAY is the earliest

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:31 am

Quack

Post by Quack » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:07 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:With hundreds of leagues and thousands of prize winners this year the prize payout process took a little bit longer than past years. We apologize for the slight delay but can now say that prize checks and direct deposits will begin going out on Friday.
ANYONE get a Direct Deposit yet?

Lunatic

Post by Lunatic » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:17 am

No Direct Deposit

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:17 am

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:19 am

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:24 am

Teufel Hunden

Post by Teufel Hunden » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:32 am

Gekko wrote:Image
Unfortunately Stats is strong in the wrong 2 out of 3.

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:48 am

I assume the insurance portion for the bonus was included in my check that was "sent Friday", due to the length of time that has passed?

Timcards

Re: Prizes To Go Out On Friday (But which Friday?)

Post by Timcards » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:53 am

I'm going to assume the delay is due to an issue with the audit. The money isn't cleared to be released. Somebody has been double-dipping in the kitty. Or someone took a trip to Turks and Caicos. See how much fun speculating can be when all we have is broken promises?

Timcards

Post by Timcards » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:03 am

The only way we're going to find out the truth is for someone to make this story, (which this is now, a story,) national. Let the industry know that the NFBC is having issues paying winners for the 2015 season. Do I think we'll eventually get paid? Yes. But broken promises indicate a bigger issue than "a untimely project".
I'm going to go watch my son play soccer and try and forget about this for awhile. But we've been lied to, again.

Teufel Hunden

Post by Teufel Hunden » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:11 am

Funny. Since we have not heard a peep from Stats I took a look at football message board. Tom has been very active on there this morning. Guess he just forgot to check in on baseball boards.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:20 am

Prizes began going out on Friday. Did all prizes go out? No not all did. However, the process has begun and ALL prize winners will be paid soon without question. There is no reason to believe otherwise and I'm astonished anyone, especially veteran players, would even imply it. Once again Greg and I apologize for the delay in prizes going out this year. It was unexpected but the good news is the process has begun and all of our prize winners will be paid real soon.

I'm not sure what more I can add. If there's a change in the prize payout process we will provide an update. But if nothing changes then I don't think further updates are necessary. I believe Greg will be making a post in reply to all this as well so I'll leave the rest to him.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Money

Post by Money » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:40 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:Prizes began going out on Friday as promised. Did all prizes go out? No not all did. However, the process has begun and ALL prize winners will be paid soon without question. There is no reason to believe otherwise and I'm astonished anyone, especially veteran players, would even imply it. Once again Greg and I apologize for the delay in prizes going out this year. It was unexpected but the good news is the process has begun and all of our prize winners will be paid real soon.

I'm not sure what more I can add. If there's a change in the prize payout process we will provide an update. But if nothing changes then I don't think further updates are necessary. I believe Greg will be making a post in reply to all this as well so I'll leave the rest to him.
With all due respect Tom I was communicated to on October 14th that everything was into accounting and checks and DD would go out on hopefully the 23rd but no later than October 30th. There is then a one week delay communicated via the boards. It is now November 7th and with all of the negative publicity surrounding the industry you are "Astonished" that anyone is feeling a bit uneasy?

I'm sure it's coming, but I am tired of checking my bank account every hour. Stats needs to step up and tell us exactly what to expect, in my opinion of course.
Joe

Lunatic

Post by Lunatic » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:45 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:Prizes began going out on Friday. Did all prizes go out? No not all did. However, the process has begun and ALL prize winners will be paid soon without question. There is no reason to believe otherwise and I'm astonished anyone, especially veteran players, would even imply it. Once again Greg and I apologize for the delay in prizes going out this year. It was unexpected but the good news is the process has begun and all of our prize winners will be paid real soon.

So, what is the problem with Direct Deposit?? This is actually BS;