"MTM" NY Metro Invitational IS NOW SOLD OUT!!!

Quahogs

Re: 2 SPOTS LEFT In "MTM" NY Metropolitan League Invitationa

Post by Quahogs » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Quahogs wrote:Hey MtM I bet all you had to do is type "T" and it autofilled for you didn't it ? heh heh... :lol:
Funny you should mention this. I originally had typed in "B" for balls, and "Bastard" came up with your picture. Go figure.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I did type in "balls, mASSotto and nothing came up :shock: But a lot of BUTT pics did though ! :mrgreen:

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Winston's Empire wrote:
Baseball Furies wrote:

You think this is bad? You have no idea what I had to search through to get this photo. :shock:
I have been laughing so hard at this and the thought of what you must have typed into Google to get it!! :lol:
Thanks for the laugh MtM!
Thanks, Max. Word of advice: If you know what's good for you, never Google "testicles" ever unless your life depends upon it. :roll:
Mikey, let's just hope that the FBI never confiscates and searches your computer with this image on there (yeah, like there's any shot of avoiding that ;)).

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 pm

You think this is bad? You have no idea what I had to search through to get this photo. :shock:[/quote]

I have been laughing so hard at this and the thought of what you must have typed into Google to get it!! :lol:
Thanks for the laugh MtM![/quote]

Thanks, Max. Word of advice: If you know what's good for you, never Google "testicles" ever unless your life depends upon it. :roll:[/quote]

Mikey, I see you found an old college picture of me and my girlfriend at the time at an after party. Obviously, I hadn't fully matured as of yet, late bloomer. 8-)[/quote]

Yup, some things never change, Glenn...a woman had you by the balls then, and one still does today. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Quahogs wrote:
Baseball Furies wrote:
Quahogs wrote:Hey MtM I bet all you had to do is type "T" and it autofilled for you didn't it ? heh heh... :lol:
Funny you should mention this. I originally had typed in "B" for balls, and "Bastard" came up with your picture. Go figure.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I did type in "balls, mASSotto and nothing came up :shock: But a lot of BUTT pics did though ! :mrgreen:
I give you credit, Jupinka. For as pathetic as your vain attempts at humor are, at least you stuck with your commitment to this league and aren't as bad as this guy:

In this photo: Glenn Lowy
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:41 am

Ha! that really did make me laugh MtM :lol:

I don't know Lowy, people are driving hard to the hoop on you - your defenses are getting weaker and weaker ! lol

Sack

Post by Sack » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:04 am

MTM recently went so far as to bring GLENNERATION X in as a lead witness in the case to testify WHY
he hasn't joined his league. It got ugly, so viewer discretion is advised:

Massotto, we live in a world that has walls, and these games have to be played my men with pens and a superior intellect.
Who's gonna facilitate? You? You, Lieutenant Kessenich?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Jupinka and you curse the rest of the league. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. that my entering your league, while tragic. probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saved lives and Joe Anthony some money.

You don't want to face the truth, deep down in places you don't ask about at NFBC parties, you WANT me in that league, you NEED me in that league

I use words like saves, whip, rbi. I use these words as the backbone of a life spent winning all of the leagues I enter. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you Mr Lowy"
and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a pen and take a draft spot. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. Just remember to save me that 15th spot. Because when the spotlight comes on baby, I'm joining the fight!

This intelligence was gathered over the last month someplace between Mahwah, NJ and Long Island.

fewgoodmen_37.jpg
GLENNERATION X
fewgoodmen_37.jpg (5.16 KiB) Viewed 5342 times

SGT SACK REPORTING

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 am

[quote="Sack"]MTM recently went so far as to bring GLENNERATION X in as a lead witness in the case to testify WHY

Massotto, we live in a world that has walls, and these games have to be played my men with pens and a superior intellect.

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Jupinka and you curse the rest of the league. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. that my entering your league, while tragic. probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saved lives and Joe Anthony some money.

You don't want to face the truth, deep down in places you don't ask about at NFBC parties, you WANT me in that league, you NEED me in that league

I use words like saves, whip, rbi. I use these words as the backbone of a life spent winning all of the leagues I enter. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you Mr Lowy"
and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a pen and take a draft spot. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. Just remember to save me that 15th spot. Because when the spotlight comes on baby, I'm joining the fight!

This intelligence was gathered over the last month someplace between Mahwah, NJ and Long Island.

fewgoodmen_37.jpg
Sack, I F-ing love it! Great post and great stuff! :D This league is going to become a classic given the personalities in it. Years from now, it will be an honor and a privelege to get an invitation to this event should there ever happen to be an opening, and Glenn will be on the outside looking in asking himself why he never stepped up and became a charter member and part of NFBC history. Who else has another movie speech that we can tailor and direct towards Lowy? Post it here.

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am

Glenn: I should enter.
Mrs Lowy: That's a good idea, Dr. Faggot.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Quahogs wrote:Image

Glenn: I should enter.
Mrs Lowy: That's a good idea, Dr. Faggot.

Damn! Has anyone ever taken this type of drubbing on the boards and responded as feebly as Mr. Glenn Lowy? :shock: :mrgreen:
Keep 'em coming, boys...

Winston's Empire

Post by Winston's Empire » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Don't fall for their ploys Glenn... Some times it can get worse than your women having you by the stones and a night out with MtM might just end like this! :lol:

My response to people trying to change my baseball loyalties.
“Being a Cubs fan is the same as having a life insurance policy… It makes no sense to cancel it early!”
Cubs Fan Since 1987

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Winston's Empire wrote:Don't fall for their ploys Glenn... Some times it can get worse than your women having you by the stones and a night out with MtM might just end like this! :lol:

Thanks a lot, Max. How 'bout the next thing that you post on this thread (which has nothing to do with you by the way)actually helps me with recruiting, okay? :roll: :mrgreen: Thanks again for your ongoing enthusiastic support as always...

Winston's Empire

Post by Winston's Empire » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Hey Mikey, I have been nothing short of helpful and given you mad props several times on how awesome a job your doing recruiting Pal!!! Its a fun Thread to follow and since I know most of the players in it, makes it an even better one to add too! :)
I will shut up now if thats what you want though .... :cry:
My response to people trying to change my baseball loyalties.
“Being a Cubs fan is the same as having a life insurance policy… It makes no sense to cancel it early!”
Cubs Fan Since 1987

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Reading this last exchange between Massotto and Max makes me feel like Homer Simpson in the cartoon below.

I'll give you one guess which shoulder Massotto's standing on. :?

Thanks Max for your words of wisdom. I appreciate it. I was just about to buckle under the overwhelming pressure to join and actually even had my finger on the registration tab, but your encouraging words gave me the strength and courage to do the right thing and continue to pass on this league. I thank you. My wife thanks you. My children thank you.

Mikey, I feel for your predicament. So close to a full league, yet so far. I just realized however that if you end up only one short, Magner and Anthony could split up and each take a team. I thought I read somewhere that Joe was thinking about doing that anyway. I'd give him a ring, an E-mail, a PM or two (or three or four, etc, etc) and see if he's still considering it.

Sack

Post by Sack » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:41 pm

MTM:
" I was just about to buckle under the overwhelming pressure to join and actually even had my finger on the registration tab"

He is starting to weaken Mikey, I can feel it. You know, Glenn does "NEED" to be in this league. Should the unthinkable happen and you manage to get the final two commitments back to back, which would really blindside our hero I have a suggestion. Maybe Lowy can hang the stickers on draft night? We can pass the hat for a small collection? This way,
Glenn can tell all of his friends that HE DID participate in the toughest Super League of 2012 with the rest of the East Coast Champions and actually was one of the few to turn a profit! Heck, I'd even be willing to kick in for the Limo to bring him to the draft in Mahwah on March 23rd.

Sorry Glenn, you aren't breaking up the new East Coast tag team. Joe has already dubbed us
"Sack of Crumbs". ;)

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Sack wrote:Sorry Glenn, you aren't breaking up the new East Coast tag team. Joe has already dubbed us
"Sack of Crumbs". ;)
I'm not the one who came up with the idea Ken. I'm just making a suggestion based on what Joe seemed to be hinting at. Mikey, maybe you should give Anthony a call, or an E-mail, or a PM (or two or three, etc. etc) just to be sure. :D

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Glenneration X wrote:
Sack wrote:Sorry Glenn, you aren't breaking up the new East Coast tag team. Joe has already dubbed us
"Sack of Crumbs". ;)
I'm not the one who came up with the idea Ken. I'm just making a suggestion based on what Joe seemed to be hinting at. Mikey, maybe you should give Anthony a call, or an E-mail, or a PM (or two or three, etc. etc) just to be sure. :D
Glenn, here's another idea: Why don't you spend less time on trying to concoct ways to weasel your way out of this league, and more time committed on how to make it work? :roll: :mrgreen:

Cobb

Post by Cobb » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Sack wrote:MTM recently went so far as to bring GLENNERATION X in as a lead witness in the case to testify WHY

fewgoodmen_37.jpg

SGT SACK REPORTING
Good stuff Sack :lol: I wish Lowy was tough like that, instead he'd probably puss out and admit he ordered the Code Red immediately :mrgreen:
"My reputation precedes me. Otherwise I'd be late for all my appointments." - Harry Crumb

Cobb

Post by Cobb » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Glenneration X wrote:
"Sack of Crumbs". ;)
I think Glenn is close to joining for sure, why else would be trying to break up a super duo like the Sack Of Crumbs? He's scared, everybody should be...you haven't seen a team like this since Batman & Robin, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Tango & Cash, Captain & Tennille...oh wait :D
"My reputation precedes me. Otherwise I'd be late for all my appointments." - Harry Crumb

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 pm

Cobb wrote:
Glenneration X wrote:
"Sack of Crumbs". ;)
I think Glenn is close to joining for sure, why else would be trying to break up a super duo like the Sack Of Crumbs? He's scared, everybody should be...you haven't seen a team like this since Batman & Robin, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Tango & Cash, Captain & Tennille...oh wait :D
or....... :?

rockitsauce

Post by rockitsauce » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Cobb wrote:[I think Glenn is close to joining for sure, why else would be trying to break up a super duo like the Sack Of Crumbs? He's scared, everybody should be...you haven't seen a team like this since Batman & Robin, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Tango & Cash, Captain & Tennille...oh wait :D
Yoseph, how could u forget Philly Soul :twisted: :lol: :shock: :mrgreen: :D My fav duo are more famous on the West side :twisted:
Attachments
HALL&OATESAGAIN.jpg
no thats not Freddie Mercury
HALL&OATESAGAIN.jpg (27.09 KiB) Viewed 5172 times
snoop_dre_ogs.jpg
OG
snoop_dre_ogs.jpg (50.89 KiB) Viewed 5172 times
Always be closing.

Cobb

Post by Cobb » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:18 pm

rockitsauce wrote:
Cobb wrote:[I think Glenn is close to joining for sure, why else would be trying to break up a super duo like the Sack Of Crumbs? He's scared, everybody should be...you haven't seen a team like this since Batman & Robin, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Tango & Cash, Captain & Tennille...oh wait :D
Yoseph, how could u forget Philly Soul :twisted: :lol: :shock: :mrgreen: :D My fav duo are more famous on the West side :twisted:
Come on...Ken doesn't look anything like John Oates! :lol:

Roy's Outlaws

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Hey Joe The last team i remember is Chris and Kim and u see how long that lasted? Hope u and ken are sitting behind me at the draft so I can leave you Hanley again. :o

Cobb

Post by Cobb » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Roy's Outlaws wrote:Hey Joe The last team i remember is Chris and Kim and u see how long that lasted? Hope u and ken are sitting behind me at the draft so I can leave you Hanley again. :o
Hey Roy, even a blind ice cream man finds a cone once in a while :P

Roy's Outlaws

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Hey maybe that can be my new draft style. Blind-folded dart throwing at the player . I like it. :P :P :P :P

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 am

Sack wrote:MTM:
" I was just about to buckle under the overwhelming pressure to join and actually even had my finger on the registration tab"

He is starting to weaken Mikey, I can feel it. You know, Glenn does "NEED" to be in this league. Should the unthinkable happen and you manage to get the final two commitments back to back, which would really blindside our hero I have a suggestion. Maybe Lowy can hang the stickers on draft night? We can pass the hat for a small collection? This way,
Glenn can tell all of his friends that HE DID participate in the toughest Super League of 2012 with the rest of the East Coast Champions and actually was one of the few to turn a profit! Heck, I'd even be willing to kick in for the Limo to bring him to the draft in Mahwah on March 23rd.

Sorry Glenn, you aren't breaking up the new East Coast tag team. Joe has already dubbed us
"Sack of Crumbs". ;)
Sack,
We are all beginning to see the obvious personality/mental disorder Glenn suffers from in needing so much attention and the praise and approval of others which is in fact a sad cry for help. But we all need to be compassionate and understand that though he is "different" from all of us, he is still our friend...and we should treat him no differently than you would any other waffling, non-committal turncoat who ditches his colleagues and peers at the drop of a plane ticket to Vegas. ;) :lol: