Dollar Values Are Here

Dollar Values Are Here

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:37 am

For anyone who is preparing for the NFBC Auction Leagues or even your own Rotisserie leagues, we finally have posted the dollar values for the top players at each position in AL-only and NL-only leagues. Again, these are not meant to be the end all solution for your draft preparation, just the dollar values that were contrived by the staff at Fantasy Sports Magazine. We will continually update those dollar values until the March 20 drafts, so feel free to check them out regularly. I'm even looking for feedback -- positive or negative -- on these values as we'll use that input to update those dollar values for our second issue of Fantasy Sports Magazine.

The top 15 position players are listed here for the infield and the top 30 for outfielders, starting pitchers and relief pitchers. More complete lists are available free at www.fantasysportsmag.com starting in mid-January. Enjoy.

And for everyone who has already signed up for the NFBC or the Auction Leagues, your free subscription to Fantasy Sports Magazine starts immediately, so look for that first baseball issue to arrive around Jan. 21 or so. Again, enjoy.

Dollar Values Are Here

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:38 am

Are the auction values based on the NFBC auction rules ($260 and roster size)? thank you

Dollar Values Are Here

Yes, these are based on 5x5 leagues, $260 total budget and 23-man rosters for the AL and 24-man rosters for the NL. Remember that AL-only leagues consist of 12 teams and NL-only leagues consist of 13 teams because there are two extra teams in the NL (16 vs. 14). Again, they are just a basis to use as you begin your homework for the NFBC Auction Leagues provided by Fantasy Sports Magazine.

Dollar Values Are Here

I'll be intested to see how the $ get allocated in the auction. Using the dollar values you have posted I don't think $260 will go very far. Thus I'm thinking your values are to high.

Like Dennis Miller says, "Thats just my opinion and I may be wrong."