Josh Hamilton - WOW

BK METS

Josh Hamilton - WOW

Post by BK METS » Tue May 08, 2012 7:28 pm

4 HRS !!!

headhunters

Re: Josh Hamilton - WOW

Post by headhunters » Tue May 08, 2012 7:33 pm

i know all about 2000 years of statistics saying this can't be- but it is. this is a man who is saying "show me the $" and i also know 2000 years of stats say albert isn't choking- but he is. these guys are human.

ChiScottieBaseball

Post by ChiScottieBaseball » Tue May 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Based on his injury history I wouldn't sign him if I were the Rangers, and he's on my fantasy team! Too risky...

rockitsauce

Post by rockitsauce » Wed May 09, 2012 12:56 am

oh my goodness, i was at work when i saw this and thought "this better not be sum BS" :twisted:

oh praise jebus i LOVE u JOSH

sittin in a swanky cafe in the Bellagio this past March w/ Cobb, CC & the Lowtalker, i am like Donnie, lost in a convrsation he knows nothing about.......they're talking about daily games and thx to mi hermano & good buddy Q - Daddy 8-) the rockit won 2 out of 3 lge's on 1st day trying thx to u know who 8-) :mrgreen: :twisted:

this shit is awesome, but beware! addicting!

HAMILTON !
Always be closing.

Outlaw

Post by Outlaw » Wed May 09, 2012 7:16 am

Great Performance, Good for you Josh!!!!! Keep up with all the good things going for you in your life!!

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Wed May 09, 2012 7:23 am

rockitsauce wrote:oh my goodness, i was at work when i saw this and thought "this better not be sum BS" :twisted:

sittin in a swanky cafe in the Bellagio this past March w/ Cobb, CC & the Lowtalker, i am like Donnie, lost in a convrsation he knows nothing about.......they're talking about daily games and thx to mi hermano & good buddy Q - Daddy 8-) the rockit won 2 out of 3 lge's on 1st day trying thx to u know who 8-) :mrgreen: :twisted:

HAMILTON !
Rocket man ! Way to go, just don't burn out your fuse up there alone :lol: I had no 30 pt Josh. I got smoked everywhere :( Now that the Anthony's are setting up camp I'm making my way towards greener pastures !

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed May 09, 2012 12:38 pm

The guy is just a machine right now

But.............................As soon as he signs his shiny new long term contract he will get hurt. :roll:
Winning is not everything, but the will to win is.

BK METS

Post by BK METS » Wed May 09, 2012 1:10 pm

The Franchise wrote:The guy is just a machine right now

But.............................As soon as he signs his shiny new long term contract he will get hurt. :roll:
I may be going out on a limb here, but I think he will get hurt even if he doesn't sign a new contract.

rockitsauce

Post by rockitsauce » Wed May 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Quahogs wrote:
rockitsauce wrote:oh my goodness, i was at work when i saw this and thought "this better not be sum BS" :twisted:

HAMILTON !
Rocket man ! Way to go, just don't burn out your fuse up there alone :lol: I had no 30 pt Josh. I got smoked everywhere :( Now that the Anthony's are setting up camp I'm making my way towards greener pastures !

Thanks Q 8-)

love that Anthony bros setting up camp :twisted: like babes to the slaughter, I can read the leaderboard good sir ;)
28youngguns.jpg
wait, what?
28youngguns.jpg (12.87 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Always be closing.