Set Lineup Change

Money

Set Lineup Change

Post by Money » Fri May 25, 2012 3:07 pm

I just went in to make a lineup change and noticed a drop down box that allowed me to move on to another one of my teams with one click. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!

Thanks for the upgrade!!! This makes setting multiple lineups so much easier.

Thanks again....
Joe

Outlaw

Re: Set Lineup Change

Post by Outlaw » Fri May 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Great Add-on Feature!!!! Thanks Greg/Tom/Stats.

Ando

Post by Ando » Fri May 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Very nice. Nice add; helps navigate quickly through multiple teams.
"Luck is the residue of design."

-Branch Rickey

COZ

Post by COZ » Fri May 25, 2012 6:10 pm

WHOA! Awesome. Good work men.
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

Scared $ Dont Make $

Post by Scared $ Dont Make $ » Fri May 25, 2012 7:55 pm

My guess it works great for people with 3 or more teams. But I only have 2 teams. It only shows my other team in the drop-down. This seems like the item-changed event is unable to fire to allow me to switch teams.

So it is not working for someone with only 2 teams. I used Firefox and IE8 and no luck. So they may need to provide a button if only 1 team is in the drop-down list

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Fri May 25, 2012 8:05 pm

For some reason, it doesn't work for the top team.
A great addition though, and this seems like a minor fix.
Thanks Greg, Tom and STATS.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Ando

Post by Ando » Fri May 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Same problem here. I have multiple teams and it doesn't work for the team that is listed on top. I have to do the old way to set that lineup via My Teams. Just a heads-up there.
"Luck is the residue of design."

-Branch Rickey

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 am

Works fine for me, I have 3 teams, and it shows the current team (or whichever team I choose), then the drop down box shows my other 2 teams.

EDIT: I stand corrected, will not show the team listed at the top of the drop down box.

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sat May 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Live scoring works, as you can switch between all your teams, but the issue happens only on the Roster Set Linuep page, as noted previously...if that helps any.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 30, 2012 8:06 am

Scared $ Dont Make $ wrote:My guess it works great for people with 3 or more teams. But I only have 2 teams. It only shows my other team in the drop-down. This seems like the item-changed event is unable to fire to allow me to switch teams.

So it is not working for someone with only 2 teams. I used Firefox and IE8 and no luck. So they may need to provide a button if only 1 team is in the drop-down list
This has now been fixed and should be working properly. Thanks for the heads up on this. This new toggle should save you plenty of time if you have multiple NFBC teams.

We believe the doubleheader issue has also been solved and we continue to work on the speed of Live Scoring. We'll provide more updates as things progress. Thanks all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Scared $ Dont Make $

Post by Scared $ Dont Make $ » Wed May 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Ok, works great now with 2 teams. The button fixed the issue. Just need someone with 3 or more teams to confirm and you can consider this bug UTA'd (User Test Accepted)! Thanks and great addition for all the junkies with many teams :D :D

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Wed May 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Scared $ Dont Make $ wrote:Ok, works great now with 2 teams. The button fixed the issue. Just need someone with 3 or more teams to confirm and you can consider this bug UTA'd (User Test Accepted)! Thanks and great addition for all the junkies with many teams :D :D

Works great for me and my more than three teams.
A great addition and the live scoring double header went off without a hitch Monday.
Good work!
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

ToddZ

Post by ToddZ » Wed May 30, 2012 6:23 pm

While we are handing out compliments, I play in leagues on All Star, On Roto and CBS -- and the free agent system here is in a class by itself, BLOWS THE OTHERS AWAY.
2019 Mastersball Platinum

5 of the past 6 NFBC champions subscribe to Mastersball

over 1300 projections and 500 player profiles
Standings and Roster Tracker perfect for DC and cutline leagues

Subscribe HERE

COZ

Post by COZ » Wed May 30, 2012 10:57 pm

ToddZ wrote:While we are handing out compliments, I play in leagues on All Star, On Roto and CBS -- and the free agent system here is in a class by itself, BLOWS THE OTHERS AWAY.
Totally Agree. Being able to "copy" Add/Drops is a god-send.

One very little, very minor thing to change would be when searching for most-owned free-agents when you click on "percentage owned" to see which most-owned free-agents are left, it always starts with the 0% owned players first. Then you have to click on it again to get it to the most-owned players.

Not trying to be overly critical, just trying to bring to light a minor detail that maybe STATS is not aware of that is a minor annoyance.
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu May 31, 2012 6:20 am

The ability to toggle between various league's Set Lineup or Live Scoring pages is definitely an improvement and time savings for those of us with multiple leagues. Thank you.

If this feature can be added to the Free Agents and League Standings pages as well, it would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work and thanks again.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 31, 2012 7:48 am

Glenneration X wrote:The ability to toggle between various league's Set Lineup or Live Scoring pages is definitely an improvement and time savings for those of us with multiple leagues. Thank you.

If this feature can be added to the Free Agents and League Standings pages as well, it would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work and thanks again.
This has been suggested and passed onto IT. The more pages we can have the toggle between teams the more time it saves for everyone with multiple teams. We'll add it to the To-Do list.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Money

Post by Money » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Just a quick question. How is the order of your teams within the drop downs boxes in live scoring and the set linup pages determined?

Right now it seems pretty random. I think the default should be the way you have your teams listed on your "My teams" page.

Not a big deal, just something I thought I'd ask about.
Joe

Outlaw

Post by Outlaw » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Money wrote:Just a quick question. How is the order of your teams within the drop downs boxes in live scoring and the set linup pages determined?

Right now it seems pretty random. I think the default should be the way you have your teams listed on your "My teams" page.

I Agree witth this suggestion. With multiple teams they seem to move around after you select a different one. I'm still using the my team page and right clicking each team to load a new web page, so i can make lineup changes in order.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Money wrote:Just a quick question. How is the order of your teams within the drop downs boxes in live scoring and the set linup pages determined?

I'll ask about this one Joe. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius