fAAB Week 9

ChiScottieBaseball

fAAB Week 9

Post by ChiScottieBaseball » Sun May 27, 2012 7:09 pm

So who do you get this week? Who was your must have? I need starting pitching and badly, especially for wins and whip, here's hoping I land one of the guys I wanted...

BK METS

Re: fAAB Week 9

Post by BK METS » Sun May 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Picked up Wilhelmsen in a few leagues pretty cheap, for some possible save chances and also found Eovaldi in a few leagues for a possible call up this week. Nothing very exciting.

COZ

Post by COZ » Sun May 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Went all in on the biggin', Matthew Adams. Liked the scouting reports on him, tremendous power, good contact for power hitter, compact stroke but doesn't walk a lot. Worried about how playing time shakes out when Allen Craig comes back, but as a Berkman owner on two teams and in need of power, it was worth the gamble to me. Went $250 on him in two leagues. Actually kinda excited to see how it plays out, rather gamble my FAAB on this type of player than closer du jure. We shall see if it is wasted $ or not....

COZ
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 am

Todd Frazier for a $1 in my OC. I have $4 left. :lol:

Driver Love

Post by Driver Love » Mon May 28, 2012 9:29 am

I got Wilhelmsen, Shawn Camp and Cishek (after I cut him last week when Bell was given vote of confidence). After starting the season with Marmol and Walden saves have been a problem. Bell has looked so bad I am banking on Cishek getting another chance even though reports again this weekend were Bell still has job.

I also got Gregor Blanco to fill an OF position until Cespedes returns and beckham to fill space while A. Cabrera rests the hammy...