Multiple Slow Drafts

Head 2 Head

Multiple Slow Drafts

Post by Head 2 Head » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:30 pm

I am just finishing up my sixth draft of this offseason. :ugeek: I am wondering if you other owners of multiple teams are building your teams like I do. I believe in certain players and have taken the same players, that I took in the 4-8th rounds, for the third time each here in my sixth draft. I try to get value so if I took Ortiz in the tenth round of my first draft I try to get him later in subsequent drafts. I am trying to limit my exposure to 50% of my teams, as last year I owned Gardner in about all my leagues. Later in the draft I seem to be more willing to put the players I like on more teams, but find almost half the players drafted after round thirty are new.
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill

gpchurchill

Re: Multiple Slow Drafts

Post by gpchurchill » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:09 pm

chris carpenter...

ooops

Bronx Yankees

Re: Multiple Slow Drafts

Post by Bronx Yankees » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 pm

I never go out of my way to try to get the same players on multiple teams. I try to let drafts "come to me." That being said, there definitely are some players I like a lot and perhaps more than others. These players may fall to me and wind up on multiple teams. However, I try not to get too attached to any one player because if a better player drops to me, I want to grab him, even if he is not on any of my other teams and it means I will miss out on one of my favorite players.

There is one player, however, I am extremely high on who typically goes in the twenties. I really wouldn't mind landing him on every team. :mrgreen:

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"