Too much to ask?

jwillh9181

Too much to ask?

Post by jwillh9181 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Is it too much to ask owners to keep non injured guys out of their line ups???

There is some bozo that has Pujols active in one of the draft masters league. That got me looking at other teams and it was not pretty.

To some of you owners that thought it was a good idea to join 5+ teams, think twice next year if you can't keep a competitive line up in ALL of your leagues?

Unbelievable!

joshguy

Re: Too much to ask?

Post by joshguy » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:33 pm

If you look at the bottom 2 or 3 in each league, you will usually find at least 1 team that hasnt made moves in weeks or months. I have seen guys who have been out since May that havent been replaced(when there is a viable backup).

It bothers me slightly but then I just use it to my advantage to gain points, which I guess my opponent could do as well.

California Aces

Post by California Aces » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:27 am

It doesn't matter what place I am in, I always play until the last day of the season.

If I don't have a chance to cash in, it is always fun to make the teams that are in contention earn their victories.

TOXIC ASSETS

Post by TOXIC ASSETS » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:54 am

You think this is bad --- try football where it's a much larger problem due to the head to head play and limited number of games.

BK METS

Post by BK METS » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 am

jwillh9181 wrote:Is it too much to ask owners to keep non injured guys out of their line ups???

There is some bozo that has Pujols active in one of the draft masters league. That got me looking at other teams and it was not pretty.

To some of you owners that thought it was a good idea to join 5+ teams, think twice next year if you can't keep a competitive line up in ALL of your leagues?

Unbelievable!
Same thing every year. I agree that it is more detrimental in football where there should be a rule, with head to head play. Nothing you really can do. I tried and got a nasty response so I have given up on hoping these owners will replace injured players, at a minimum. It's their team. It's their money. All you can do is take it into consideration when making your own lineup decisions. In some cases it hurts you and in some cases it helps you.

hstrout

Post by hstrout » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:50 am

Not sure what to do in Baseball but Football is relatively simple to at the least, make better.

Play the 2 "All Play" weeks during the last 2 weeks of the regular season.

Still amazed this hasn't been changed yet.