SOLD OUT: NFBC Ultimate Auction League, March 28

Glenneration X

Re: SOLD OUT: NFBC Ultimate Auction League, March 28

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:22 pm

Nice job jumping so quickly to the rescue here Scott. Though I have to admit to feeling a bit of disappointment.
As once I heard you would be in Vegas for the NFBC, I had you pegged for the last spot in the Platinum. :(

All is not lost however! MtM, your partner from last year's Platinum is free that night and available to draft remotely for you while you handle this Auction. In that scenario, everyone wins!! (Especially the other 14 Platinum entries. :D )

In this photo: The current Platinum signups all holding vigil that Scott makes our MtM dreams come true. :mrgreen:

la Jolla

Re: SOLD OUT: NFBC Ultimate Auction League, March 28

Post by la Jolla » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:03 am

Glenneration X wrote:Nice job jumping so quickly to the rescue here Scott. Though I have to admit to feeling a bit of disappointment.
As once I heard you would be in Vegas for the NFBC, I had you pegged for the last spot in the Platinum. :(

All is not lost however! MtM, your partner from last year's Platinum is free that night and available to draft remotely for you while you handle this Auction. In that scenario, everyone wins!! (Especially the other 14 Platinum entries. :D )

In this photo: The current Platinum signups all holding vigil that Scott makes our MtM dreams come true. :mrgreen:
I was on board if it stayed at $20k/$200k Glenn. And after last years debacle, I figured I'd try an auction and give a different group of guys a chance to kick my ass again. I've never received more texts, calls, and bribes in my life, as I did in the past few days to get Mike to join this league. People really do like him :D
On a side note....I have never looked forward to Vegas more than this year. I am so done with the cold & snow. Looking forward to catching up with everyone in a few more weeks.