BASEBALL HQ FORECASTER CUSTOMER SERV

Edwards Kings

Re: BASEBALL HQ FORECASTER CUSTOMER SERV

Post by Edwards Kings » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:39 am

Yellow Ledbetters wrote:The NFBC'er who told me is beyond reproach in his integrity. But since you hold a high journalistic standard jackass, I checked and yep he said it. Which makes him and you a d'bag. Good company to keep.
Once again the point went over your low-brow head. YOU were not impacted, but YOU decide to pile on. Tool.
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Roy's Outlaws

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:36 pm

Hey Yellow Belly Jack A** , why don't you get your fact right , Ron sold Baseball HQ a few years ago and has NOTHING to do with customer service anymore. Keep trying to stir the pot.

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:31 am

Roy-

You are an idiot.
Last edited by Yellow Ledbetters on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yellow Ledbetters

Post by Yellow Ledbetters » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:34 am

And I never indicated he owned Baseball HQ. Your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I indicated he compared himself to Derek Jeter in a tweet when in fact Jeter is great at what he does where as Ron...I'm not sure what he does other than self promote.

uky

Post by uky » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:01 am

On a better note, I ordered "the" Forecaster back in December, got it in a week. BTW, I have always gotten it within a week upon placing an order. I feel bad for those that have had a bad experience with "the" Forecaster customer service, but it seems like it's the same people every year. If I'm correct, my question is, if you're so discouraged with customer service, why do you keep ordering it? Just wait, buy it on the shelf at the local B&N or order it through Amazon. Are you in such a hurry to get the mag., so you can mock the projections? Just one word!!!! R-E-L-A-X

Try something different, start your own excel spreadsheet and "do your own projections". :)

Personally, I buy it for the pictures...
Bill Cleavenger
Big Blue Nation..We don't rebuild, we reload

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Ray,

Today I just received the second copy of Art McGee's book that I didn't need. Via USPS.

Mike

JEagle

Post by JEagle » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:58 pm

I bought my forecaster at Barnes and Noble yesterday...no problems...
Sometimes I'm good and sometimes I'm bad....but I always try real hard.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Okay, enough of this thread folks. Everyone got their Forecasters, Ray has admitted where there were some breakdowns, folks even took their shots at Ron who isn't involved in the day-to-day operations anymore and we move on. Enough already. We're always happy to work with the BBHQ guys and it's time to move on. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Chest Rockwell

Post by Chest Rockwell » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:04 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Okay, enough of this thread folks. Everyone got their Forecasters, Ray has admitted where there were some breakdowns, folks even took their shots at Ron who isn't involved in the day-to-day operations anymore and we move on. Enough already. We're always happy to work with the BBHQ guys and it's time to move on. Thanks.
Seriously? It baffles me how quickly you want to quiet down talk or close threads that are critical albeit true. Not looking to start a beef here just my opinion.

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Chest Rockwell wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:Okay, enough of this thread folks. Everyone got their Forecasters, Ray has admitted where there were some breakdowns, folks even took their shots at Ron who isn't involved in the day-to-day operations anymore and we move on. Enough already. We're always happy to work with the BBHQ guys and it's time to move on. Thanks.
Seriously? It baffles me how quickly you want to quiet down talk or close threads that are critical albeit true. Not looking to start a beef here just my opinion.
It was about a comment about another poster that was written and subsequently taken down. Not about Baseball HQ.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Chest Rockwell wrote:
Obviously you missed the two posts I took down. If you want those swear words back on this thread I can resurrect them, but I don't think they helped with the discussion.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Chest Rockwell

Post by Chest Rockwell » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Chest Rockwell wrote:
Obviously you missed the two posts I took down. If you want those swear words back on this thread I can resurrect them, but I don't think they helped with the discussion.
Obviously I did. No place for that. Hopefully you see my point based on what I saw it was an overreach.

Bob Enzyte

Post by Bob Enzyte » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Ray, my HQ Baseball subscription was automatically renewed last October. For some reason I can't log on there anymore. I've requested a different password, which was sent to me but doesn't work. I've called the number but no answer, left a message which wasn't returned. I even tried to subscribe again and that didn't work. Can you help? Lindy Hinkelman

headhunters

Post by headhunters » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:01 pm

might have been a north korean hacker paid by fellow nfbc players that did that- not the baseball hq people.

rmurph3

Post by rmurph3 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:28 pm

Sorry Lindy... you paid your $89, but the rest of the NFBC community paid $90 to lock you out. :)

Just sent you email, should be all set.
Ray Murphy, http://www.BaseballHQ.com
Men Without Helmets

Bob Enzyte

Post by Bob Enzyte » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:58 pm

Thanks for the help Ray.