When can we set lineups?

Leaderboard Sports

When can we set lineups?

Post by Leaderboard Sports » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:33 am

Still can't change my roster around. Any idea when this function will be available?

TBill

When can we set lineups?

Post by TBill » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:04 am

You're LV4 #12 right? I'm in LV4 and it won't even show my roster or any other league info, for that matter. Based on Greg's statement I would hope that we should have the league setup by tonight. BTW using the Shandler projections I thought that you had the best draft in the league, good luck.

[ March 28, 2004, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: TBill ]

Leaderboard Sports

When can we set lineups?

Post by Leaderboard Sports » Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:03 am

Thanks TBill, I'm a little light on HR's and RBI but I'm good on the averages. I'm going to need some of my power players to out perform Shandler's projections.

Karch Adonis

When can we set lineups?

Post by Karch Adonis » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:52 am

Originally posted by TBill:

I'm in LV4 and it won't even show my roster or any other league info, for that matter. You up and running yet? We're in LV5 and have nothing setup. It's Greg's understanding that everything is good to go.
Courage, it couldn't come at a worse time.

Greg Ambrosius

When can we set lineups?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:12 am

Okay guys, here's the latest update on the leagues. Every NFBC league and Auction League has been live for the last day or two and should be viewable by everyone. 4Perps may have trouble getting in as I think we were having trouble getting the ID and password to him. Anyone who does not have an ID and password yet should contact [email protected] and give them your name, e-mail address and league that you are in. They will check with our master list and get you and your co-owner IDs and passwords.

You will have access to check out your team and league for now and by Opening Day you'll have access to check out all of the NFBC leagues. Again, you'll only have that access once the stats start flowing in, STATS Inc., tells me. So be patient. STATS is currently working on an Average Draft Position or Excel documents to showcase all of the leagues and hopefully we'll have that by next week.

By the end of Friday, everyone will have the chance to set your starting lineups for next week's games. I believe there will be a default starting lineup already in place, but you will have the chance to lock in your starting lineup from Friday until one hour before Tuesday's Japan League game between Tampa Bay and the Yankees. At that point, lineups will be set for the rest of the week.

FAAB bids will be taken from Monday, March 29th until Sunday, April 4th at 7 p.m. EST. STATS says that the FAAB winners will be posted within 15 minutes every week, although the first week will likely take longer. So you'll see which players you acquired within the hour on Sunday, April 4th and then will have until Monday, April 5th at 1 p.m. EST to re-set your starting lineup.

Hope this helps. Feel free to post any questions on this if you have them.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Kevin D

When can we set lineups?

Post by Kevin D » Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:28 am

On this thread it seems that once your Roster is set before the Japan games that's what they will be until the next Monday when you can change again.(This is after the intial FAAB action that closes on Sunday 4/4.)

On another thread I belive Tom K. states that another change after the Japan games is possible. Please clarify??!!??
"All of Life is part of the Divine"---Ancient Hindu saying

Tom Kessenich

When can we set lineups?

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:36 am

Originally posted by Kevin D:

On this thread it seems that once your Roster is set before the Japan games that's what they will be until the next Monday when you can change again.(This is after the intial FAAB action that closes on Sunday 4/4.)

On another thread I belive Tom K. states that another change after the Japan games is possible. Please clarify??!!?? Kevin, here's what Greg said above pertaining to my comment in the other thread: "FAAB bids will be taken from Monday, March 29th until Sunday, April 4th at 7 p.m. EST. STATS says that the FAAB winners will be posted within 15 minutes every week, although the first week will likely take longer. So you'll see which players you acquired within the hour on Sunday, April 4th and then will have until Monday, April 5th at 1 p.m. EST to re-set your starting lineup."

Hope this clarifies everything.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Kevin D

When can we set lineups?

Post by Kevin D » Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:24 am

That clears it up for me. Thanks for the prompt reply.
"All of Life is part of the Divine"---Ancient Hindu saying

Return of the Aces

When can we set lineups?

Post by Return of the Aces » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:29 am

NY League 4 now has the ability to set lineups.

TBill

When can we set lineups?

Post by TBill » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:32 am

I still can't set mine. Is it operator trouble? (later)Yes, it was a login problem. LV4 is all set.

[ March 28, 2004, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: TBill ]