Set Your Starting Lineups Now!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:57 am

Just a reminder to everyone to set your starting lineups for this week's games, which include two in Japan between Tampa Bay and the New York Yankees, and the Sunday night ESPN game between Boston and Baltimore. I believe the first Japan game starts at 5 a.m. EST on Tuesday and we are asking everyone to have their lineups set at least one hour before game time. I believe that STATS has a default lineup set right now for each NFBC team, but you are responsible for making any changes. After that lineup has been set, you will be allowed to make changes to your starting lineup before Monday, April 5th at 1 p.m. EST for the games of April 5-11.

Also remember that our first FAAB draft will be conducted on Sunday, April 4th at 7 p.m. EST. Please enter all of your blind bids between Monday, March 29th and Sunday, April 4th. You are allowed to change those bids, make conditional bids and do whatever is necessary to get the players you want before Sunday, April 4 at 7 p.m. EST. I realize this is a new system for everyone, but the process looks easy enough and you are allowed one blind bid per player.

I will be out of the office on Monday and Tuesday as I am participating in MLB.com's live experts league draft in Manhattan. You can view the 12-team live draft on MLB.com as they are conducting a webcast of the first four rounds. I have pick #10 in this unique league, that allows no trades and no transactions throughout the year. What you draft is what you get!!! Should be interesting as injured players will obviously be devalued right away. I'm a gambler, though, so I'll probably roll the dice on some guys.

If you want to check it out, go to www.mlb.com or use this link: http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/ ... &fext=.jsp

If you have any questions, post them online and Tom Kessenich will take care of you. If you still don't have your ID or password for the game site, e-mail [email protected] and STATS Inc., will hook you up. Thanks and good luck everyone as the season is finally here!!!
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

TBill

Post by TBill » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:15 am

I'm now able to set my roster at this time. It was a login problem. LV4 is good to go.

[ March 28, 2004, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: TBill ]