ADP request

meanguy

ADP request

Post by meanguy » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:46 pm

I see that ADP's are now posted. I know that this request has been made many times over the years, but I will request it again, just to give my fingers some exercise. If the IT team could find the time, one of these years, it would be very helpful to be able to sort the pitchers by SP and RP considering, you know, they are different. Also, feel free to copy and paste this post to the boards in Dec 2016 as well. Thanks!

DOUGHBOYS

Re: ADP request

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:42 pm

meanguy wrote:I see that ADP's are now posted. I know that this request has been made many times over the years, but I will request it again, just to give my fingers some exercise. If the IT team could find the time, one of these years, it would be very helpful to be able to sort the pitchers by SP and RP considering, you know, they are different. Also, feel free to copy and paste this post to the boards in Dec 2016 as well. Thanks!

1. I agree with this post.
Separating pitchers who had a Start last year, from those that did not should be simple.

2. ADP is available to see now.....
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:40 am

meanguy wrote:I see that ADP's are now posted. I know that this request has been made many times over the years, but I will request it again, just to give my fingers some exercise. If the IT team could find the time, one of these years, it would be very helpful to be able to sort the pitchers by SP and RP considering, you know, they are different. Also, feel free to copy and paste this post to the boards in Dec 2016 as well. Thanks!

bump
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Head 2 Head

Post by Head 2 Head » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Think they might not be correct?

Trout ADP 7.2 (fifth) with a maximum pick of 14th

Jameson Taillon number 1 with a range of 1-6 and an adp of 4.2
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Head 2 Head wrote:Think they might not be correct?

Trout ADP 7.2 (fifth) with a maximum pick of 14th

Jameson Taillon number 1 with a range of 1-6 and an adp of 4.2
There are no ADPs for 2017 at this point. We just started the Draft Champions Leagues and no ADPs will show up until 5 leagues are finished.

As for the ADP requests, no it's unlikely that anything will change this baseball season as we transition from STATS to SportsHub Technologies. SportsHub has big plans for our ADPs and we've already discussed ways to make them much better and more user friendly. The changes will start with football 2017.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius