Huge Snow Storm Imminent: Fast DC 5 Needed ASAP!

Tree Huggers

Re: Huge Snow Storm Imminent: Fast DC 5 Needed ASAP!

Post by Tree Huggers » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:46 pm

I'm gonna need a bigger... cheat sheet.

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:50 pm

In.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Tree Huggers wrote:I'm gonna need a bigger... cheat sheet.
Well done, Todd. Well done. You'l fit right in. PM Mager to send you his. He doesn't quite suck at this as bad as you do, but he's a very generous and a helpful guy. :lol:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:04 pm

Roger Martin, the fine upstanding citizen that he is, just said he'd be #15, SO WE ARE FULL AND READY TO ROCK!!! 8-)

1. Mike Massotto
2. Dave Clum
3. Mike Kosmoski
4. Kirk Levalley
5. Marc Perlmutter
6. Roy Ericson III
7. Marty Strege
8. Norm Kent
9. Mario Malgeri
10. Clark Olson
11. Dan Semsel
12. Todd Hunter
13. Bryan Vogel
14. Mike Mager
15. Roger Martin
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:14 pm

Okay, now that we are full, I am posting Tom's instructions below. Everyone needs to follow them ASAP so that we can get this thing going by tomorrow at 1:00 EST and bang out a big football Sunday of about a dozen picks or so.

Folks, just a heads up that Greg is gone today and I'm around for another hour and then I'll be gone until late tonight. So once the draft is sold out please sign up on the site using the 4-hour $150 Draft Champions option. Be sure that's the one you select. Double and Triple Check it to be sure. Also, do not sign up until Mike says there are 15 on the list and the league is sold out. Only sign up if you are on the list Mike posts. Once all 15 are signed up the league will be autocreated, you can set your KDS and the draft will begin tomorrow at 1 pm ET.

Let's not have any delays. The sooner this league is formed, the sooner we have time to get our KDS done. This is going to be a very fast turnaround, so be sure to be on it unless you don't care about having your KDS go in as straight butter. Thanks a looking forward to this one!

mkosmoski

Post by mkosmoski » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Okay, all signed up.

Looking forward to Drafting tomorrow while the Wife and Kids shovel!

Regards

Mike

cfolson

Post by cfolson » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Done: $150 Draft Champions (4 hour) 2016

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Done.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

Bigperl

Post by Bigperl » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:29 pm

Done

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:29 pm

cfolson wrote:Done: $150 Draft Champions (4 hour) 2016
Thanks Clark. Do me a favor and PM your cell number for facilitation purposes. I appreciate it.

Corleone

Post by Corleone » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:31 pm

I just signed up for the 4 hour DC per the instructions

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Need nine more confirmations so this thing can be formed and we can set our KDS''. Let's get this done!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:53 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:Need nine more confirmations so this thing can be formed and we can set our KDS''. Let's get this done!
I'm back now. I'll go through the current signups and make sure everyone is signed up in the next 15 minutes. You guys will have 3+ hours to set your KDS and draft spots will run around 5 am ET. Look for those draft spots and be ready to draft at 1 pm ET tomorrow. Good luck all and thanks much.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

MadCow Sez

Post by MadCow Sez » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:57 pm

I'm in
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
--Rogers Hornsby

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:03 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Baseball Furies wrote:Need nine more confirmations so this thing can be formed and we can set our KDS''. Let's get this done!
I'm back now. I'll go through the current signups and make sure everyone is signed up in the next 15 minutes. You guys will have 3+ hours to set your KDS and draft spots will run around 5 am ET. Look for those draft spots and be ready to draft at 1 pm ET tomorrow. Good luck all and thanks much.

Thank you Greg! I can now go back to my regularly scheduled life. :mrgreen: Been frantically trying to meet this deadline by getting everyone signed up on my own here. Think there are only a couple of stragglers. Got text confirmation or saw posts from most. I think you'll have to handle Roger and Norm for sure to expedite this. Thanks again.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Okay, everyone is signed up and this league has been formed. Sorry Dan and Todd; I signed you up just before you both hit Submit!! But I took care of both teams and you each have one team now. Everyone is good to go.

Good luck all and enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Tree Huggers

Post by Tree Huggers » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:06 pm

OK. In.

Roy's Outlaws

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:13 pm

IN and ready to go , in between 4 hours of snow blowing tomorrow ,looks like 20 inches and still snowing in north jersey , so much for that snow free winter people though we where getting away with :lol:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:17 pm

Roy's Outlaws wrote:IN and ready to go , in between 4 hours of snow blowing tomorrow ,looks like 20 inches and still snowing in north jersey , so much for that snow free winter people though we where getting away with :lol:

At least 30 inches down here where I am, and still coming down. Six plus hours out in it today with no snow blower! Thankfully I am the excellent physical specimen that I am at my age. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Roy's Outlaws

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Roy's Outlaws wrote:IN and ready to go , in between 4 hours of snow blowing tomorrow ,looks like 20 inches and still snowing in north jersey , so much for that snow free winter people though we where getting away with :lol:

At least 30 inches down here where I am, and still coming down. Six plus hours out in it today with no snow blower! Thankfully I am the excellent physical specimen that I am at my age. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh , We know your a Specimen , just haven't figured out what planet your from yet ? :o

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:17 pm

Just completed yet another successful FAST DC in about four and half days or so at a pace of 11-12 rounds per day with a lot of newbies. Yes, my patience and otherwise calm and reserved demeanor were tested at times throughout ;), but overall it was another great group who did their best to take this one on in the spirit of things, and gifting me what is sure to be another league title. :mrgreen: Perhaps there will be one more of these in me as we get closer to the start of the season sometime in March.

DukeDean

Post by DukeDean » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Damn... Wish I could have joined!

Have fun fellas.