Huge Snow Storm Imminent: Fast DC 5 Needed ASAP!

Baseball Furies

Huge Snow Storm Imminent: Fast DC 5 Needed ASAP!

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:18 am

News Flash: As many as 80,000,000 people to be impacted by blizzard/snowstorm by Saturday. NFBC FAST DC demanded by the masses as a result. According to multiple news outlets, this will be the "Storm of the Century" yet again for this century...may even include tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tsunamis, typhoons, earthquakes, meteor strikes, plagues of locusts, and other natural disasters of Biblical proportions. But power and internet connections are expected to be maintained, so why not "Die Doing Five?" :mrgreen:

Okay enough of the hype. I'm laying down the gauntlet here. I need 15 FAST sign-ups so this one can start by midday Saturday when many us for the most part will be stuck going nowhere for the better part of the weekend. By Sunday late night we could have 25 rounds in the books under these circumstances. So here's the deal: This bad boy fills by end of the day today, and we are all drafting by Saturday afternoon, plus I throw in the free facilitating. If it doesn't fill by then, I will be forced to send my bill to Greg and that will make him about as happy as he was with the shitbag team his old buddy Brady TInker drafted in his stead at the FSTA this past Tuesday. :P :lol: So who's game? And do believe the hype even though it's a sequel! 8-) So you are compelled to sign up now! See below for more subliminal persuasion.

Can't...take...the...pressure. Must...sign...up for FAST DC 5.

Too...much...for...one man...to handle. Must sign up for FAST DC 5.

Not...fair...using...Wonder Woman from the...70's to play...the sentimental...bouncing breasts card. Must sign up for FAST DC 5.

No...not the slo-mo! Must sign up for FAST DC 5.

Now..finding...myself getting...very..sleeeepy...But first...must...sign up...for FAST DC 5.

I think you guys are getting the fucking idea by now. Let's do this thing! 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Daveclum

Re: Huge Snow Storm Imminent: Fast DC 5 Needed ASAP!

Post by Daveclum » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:16 am

In

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:25 am

Daveclum wrote:In
Great to have you back, Dave. 8-) NOW ONLY 13 SPOTS LEFT, and about 12 hours to fill them! Let's make this happen!

1. Mike Massotto
2. Dave Clum
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

mkosmoski

Post by mkosmoski » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:56 am

Mike

I would like in.

I did the FAST DC #3 and survived.

Mike Kosmoski
Frozen Ropes

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:28 pm

mkosmoski wrote:Mike

I would like in.

I did the FAST DC #3 and survived.

Mike Kosmoski
Frozen Ropes
Okay Mike. You're in. Kirk LeValley is also a go for this one. Update sign up list is below. NOW ONLY 9 SPOTS LEFT!

1. Mike Massotto
2. Dave Clum
3. Mike Kosmoski
4. Kirk Levalley
5. Marc Perlmutter
6. Roy Ericson III

Bigperl

Post by Bigperl » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm

In.

Roy's Outlaws

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:11 pm

OK ,Mikey , Time to think baseball - I'M IN

Corleone

Post by Corleone » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:57 pm

I'll join

Marty Strege

The Duker

Post by The Duker » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Just what I need, one more team. I am back in too. Is Craig Biggio available, I need a good second baseman.
Norm 'Duke' Kent

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:02 am

Got you down for this one, boys. NOW ONLY 7 SPOTS LEFT! We can easily fill this today on the snow day and be pumping out a dozen good rounds by tomorrow. 8-) So who else wants in?

1. Mike Massotto
2. Dave Clum
3. Mike Kosmoski
4. Kirk Levalley
5. Marc Perlmutter
6. Roy Ericson III
7. Marty Strege
8. Norm Kent

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:17 am

So no one else for tomorrow?! If you have never done one of these, you don't what you're missing. So stop reading about it, and take the plunge. You will not be disappointed. We can easily get seven more by tonight, and game on Sunday. 8-) And I know there are plenty of you out there coming off football who desperately need the prep. Time to shake off the rust and the rot, and begin playing the real man's fantasy sport. :P

Tree Huggers

Post by Tree Huggers » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:50 am

In. Really need something to do!

LasVegasBlvd

Post by LasVegasBlvd » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:17 pm

Im in!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Awesome! 8-) Two more down, and NOW JUST 5 SPOTS LEFT IN THE PREMIERE DC EXPERIENCE THAT THE NFBC HAS TO OFFER! At least as far as I'm concerned which all that really matters anyway. :mrgreen: Let's fill this baby by tonight so we can be drafting tomorrow all day! :D

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Tree Huggers wrote:In. Really need something to do!
Just need your full name for the sign up list. Thanks and welcome aboard!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:11 pm

cfolson

Post by cfolson » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:31 pm

I'll play.

Clark Olson

MadCow Sez

Post by MadCow Sez » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:39 pm

no snow here. taking daughter back to college tomorrow so will have about a 4 hour gap with limited access but otherwise should be good to hook.

i'm in
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
--Rogers Hornsby

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Folks, just a heads up that Greg is gone today and I'm around for another hour and then I'll be gone until late tonight. So once the draft is sold out please sign up on the site using the 4-hour $150 Draft Champions option. Be sure that's the one you select. Double and Triple Check it to be sure. Also, do not sign up until Mike says there are 15 on the list and the league is sold out. Only sign up if you are on the list Mike posts. Once all 15 are signed up the league will be autocreated, you can set your KDS and the draft will begin tomorrow at 1 pm ET.

Again, do not sign up until Mike posts the list of all 15 owners and says the league is sold out. Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tree Huggers

Post by Tree Huggers » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Todd Hunter. I mean, I thought that was universally known, no? Ha. Thanks.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Darren Wasney just alerted me that he's in for this one as well. 8-) Updated sign up list is below. NOW JUST THREE SPOTS LEFT! Let's do this! Great during football tomorrow, so stop just sitting there contemplating it, get off the sidelines, and GET INTO THE GAME!

1. Mike Massotto
2. Dave Clum
3. Mike Kosmoski
4. Kirk Levalley
5. Marc Perlmutter
6. Roy Ericson III
7. Marty Strege
8. Norm Kent
9. Las Vegas Blvd. (need your full name)
10. Clark Olson
11. Dan Semsel
12. Todd Hunter

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:08 pm

Funny how I don't see any of you big shots jumping on board for this one. In checking out the boards, I see that most of you are too busy preying on the slow dc's with the weaker competition. :P Sad. Would love to see even one of you jump into this one to demonstrate your superior skills against some real competition...like Dan Semsel for example. :mrgreen:

Tree Huggers

Post by Tree Huggers » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:38 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:Funny how I don't see any of you big shots jumping on board for this one. In checking out the boards, I see that most of you are too busy preying on the slow dc's with the weaker competition. :P Sad. Would love to see even one of you jump into this one to demonstrate your superior skills against some real competition...like Dan Semsel for example. :mrgreen:
If it helps draw the sharks to the baitfish, please note I am in a slow DC right now and by about the halfway mark, very few of the players being drafted were even remotely familiar to me.

NorCalAtlFan

Post by NorCalAtlFan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:28 pm

ok mike, count me in

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:43 pm

Tree Huggers wrote:
Baseball Furies wrote:Funny how I don't see any of you big shots jumping on board for this one. In checking out the boards, I see that most of you are too busy preying on the slow dc's with the weaker competition. :P Sad. Would love to see even one of you jump into this one to demonstrate your superior skills against some real competition...like Dan Semsel for example. :mrgreen:
If it helps draw the sharks to the baitfish, please note I am in a slow DC right now and by about the halfway mark, very few of the players being drafted were even remotely familiar to me.
Todd, you have absolutely nothing to worry about in this one. :twisted: But thank you in advance for your patronage!