Post-Draft Festivities Fri, 3/25 at Rosie O'Grady's in NY

Baseball Furies

Post-Draft Festivities Fri, 3/25 at Rosie O'Grady's in NY

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:26 am

As per tradition, the competitors of the MTM Super will be breaking bread, enjoying a few beverages, and regaling each other with the tales of their respective draft brilliance and/or stupidity once the blood bath of the actual draft is complete. I once again have a reservation set up for around midnight shortly after the conclusion of the Friday night MTM Super Event at Rosie O'Grady's Steakhouse and Saloon. This is just a short walk from the hotel. A great time was had by all last year, and this year what would make it even better would be to have as many NFBC'ers as possible who will be in town that night attend as well. So no matter if you're drafting that Thursday evening, Friday, or the next day in the events on Saturday, I am opening up this get together for any and all who would like to join us including a guest if your significant other can stand it ;). I know that Adam Ronis from Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio is planning to be there after lending his talents as celebrity draft facilitator for the MTM Super. So if you would like to attend, please post your name to this thread and I will add you to the list. I need a headcount for the restaurant because they will be keeping the kitchen open late for us. Last year, I think it ended up being about $70-$75 per head including drinks and tip when it was all said and done for those of you who need an idea of what to budget. It's sure to be a blast again, and a great opportunity to meet and hang out with your fellow competitors who share the same fanaticism and love for this hobby/obsession as you do. So who is in? The current sign-up list is below. 8-)

Friday 3/25 Sign up list for Rosie O'Grady's in NYC

1. Mike Massotto & Guests
2. Mike Mager
3. Jason Duponte
4. Marc Perlmutter
5. Joe Thelen
6. Adam Ronis
7. Matt Modica
8. Alan Greenberg
9. Dave Clum & Guest
10. Roy Ericson III
11. Mike Edelman
12. Glenn Lowy
13. Kent Stermon
14. John Lemke
Last edited by Baseball Furies on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:15 am, edited 9 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Bronx Yankees

Re: Post-Draft Festivities Fri, 3/25 at Rosie O'Grady's in N

Post by Bronx Yankees » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:18 am

Emphatically in. Had a great time last year and already am looking forward to this year's festivities.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

Red Sox Nation-

Post by Red Sox Nation- » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:44 am

In as well. Thanks Mike for putting this together again.

Jason

Bigperl

Post by Bigperl » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:35 pm

Also in and looking forward to it.

Marc

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Awesome. Great having you guys back. 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:33 pm

Joe Thelen has joined us even though it will way past his bedtime. :mrgreen: Good to have old man back this year. :D

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:31 am

The calendar has turned to February and we are now less than eight weeks away to not only the MTM Super, but the best social event of the NFBC weekend in Manhattan. So plan on not missing this one. Just add you name to the list either by posting to this thread, PMing, emailing, or texting me if you want in. Sure to be another memorable evening. 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:08 am

The guest list for this one has been updated. Please let me know if you want in for this great social event in NYC following the Friday slate of drafts and auctions. All are welcome. 8-)

Daveclum

Post by Daveclum » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:43 am

Dave Clum and daughter will attend. If some people would sign up for the rotowire championship draft scheduled for that night. I would be quite grateful.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Daveclum wrote:Dave Clum and daughter will attend. If some people would sign up for the rotowire championship draft scheduled for that night. I would be quite grateful.
Great to have you and your beautiful, eligible, young, teenage daughter attending, Dave. ;) :lol: :lol: In all seriousness, there probably isn't a safer place she could be that night in all of NYC than with this bunch. :P

Would like to add the rest of the MTM Super crew as definites, so if you haven't gotten back to me yet on your attendance for these festivities, let me know as soon as you can. Anyone in the for the live NFBC events that weekend is welcome as well. Just give me the heads up. Thanks!

Roy's Outlaws

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:32 pm

Mikey , I will again grace this Festivities with my presence as Food and Beer are DEFINITELY needed after Friday night drafts . Plus I will be there to keep you from getting into trouble or WORSE!!!!! :D :D

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Roy's Outlaws wrote:Mikey , I will again grace this Festivities with my presence as Food and Beer are DEFINITELY needed after Friday night drafts . Plus I will be there to keep you from getting into trouble or WORSE!!!!! :D :D
Perfect Roy. I was wondering when someone was going to step to the plate to be my chaperon for the evening. :mrgreen:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:30 am

The guest list for this one has been updated again, and there is still plenty of availability for anyone who would like to join us out for a great evening up the road from Times Square for some great food, drink, and company after the MTM Super Friday in NYC. Just let me know. Thanks! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:56 pm

I've updated the list of attendees and included a few guys who are usually in just to reserve your spots. If you can't make it that night, just let me know. This event is open to all who will be in NYC that night for the NFBC live events to begin the weekend. So if you'd like to join us, just let me know. Always a great time had by all. :D

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:23 am

Unbelievable that as of today we are just eight short days away from the MTM Super Draft and post-draft festivities at Rosie O'Grady's! The list of attendees is sure to grow as I expect that most if not all of the MTM Super competitors will want to be in attendance. So if you would like to join us and are going to be in NYC for the big first weekend of LIVE NFBC events, please let me know. There is plenty of room for any of the auction competitors from Friday's drafts if you would like to make it for a great night of food, drink, and conversation. Looking forward to seeing everyone again next week! 8-)