2016 NFBC Main Event: SOLD OUT At 450 Teams

Greg Ambrosius

2016 NFBC Main Event: SOLD OUT At 450 Teams

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:31 pm

We're proud and happy to say that the 2016 NFBC Main Event has sold out all 450 spots, forming 30 different leagues for the second straight year. This is our 12th straight sellout of the Main Event and we couldn't be prouder of everyone. Great job everyone and good luck this season.

Not only did we sell out every league, but almost every league formed perfectly in each city. Yes, we had a couple of phone hookups last weekend, but they were unnoticeable and went smoothly. This weekend in Las Vegas every Main Event League is filled with live bodies and the Online leagues worked perfectly. I love it when a plan comes together!! :lol:

But we still have a lot of work to do. We're still working on:

** The Cutline Championship. Now over 1,200 teams we definitely will reach our goal of 1,300 teams. This is a great debut season for the Cutline and it will be good for everyone. The future looks bright here.

** The Online Championship. We added over 100 teams on Sunday and Monday to top 1,100 teams last night. We're filling up everything again today and with a strong finish could approach our goal of 1,500 teams. Let's keep this rolling.

** The Online Championship Plus. These have some work to fill, but I'm on it now and we'll put this jigsaw puzzle together. Take a look at some of those because we could fill some $1500 leagues this weekend and some $750s. League prizes are great and competition will be better. In Las Vegas, we have a chance to fill two more leagues on Friday. Let's do it.

** The Ultimate Auction. I still have one owner tentative, but we have a plan. Still, if anyone is interested in one last big money event I have a spot for you. Contact me at [email protected] or at 715-254-5553. Thanks.

** Thursday Night Party. We also have to throw a party on Thursday night. Festivities start at 4 pm PT at the Spa Towers. Eat beforehand, but then come upstairs and enjoy some drink and camaraderie on us. Should be fun. Meet at the base of the Spa Tower around 4 pm PT or email me when you get here and we'll get you upstairs. It's free, so come one, come all.

Safe travels everyone. It's freezing out here right now and will stay that way through Wednesday, but then a heat wave comes. This entire weekend is sunny and 80s. See you here.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius