Me on with Chris Liss today at 12:15 EST

Baseball Furies

Me on with Chris Liss today at 12:15 EST

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:37 am

He asked me to come on to talk about the Main Event we drafted in together...okay, I actually strongly suggested it first. ;) :mrgreen: Should be an interesting "dialogue" between us. He drafted out of the one spot and me at 15, so we were going back and forth at it across the table throughout the draft. Should be an entertaining few minutes, which is more than I can say for the rest of his show. :P :lol: So if anyone is interested, listen in. He was calling me out during the course of his show yesterday, but they weren't taking calls, so we'll be making up for it today.

P.S. At least this time was the time that I was told to call in. Hopefully it works out.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Dat Bum

Re: Me on with Chris Liss today at 12:15 EST

Post by Dat Bum » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:01 am

I see you stayed true to form with your turn choice of two power/speed contributing OF's. I was in the Main Event draft with you on Thursday in Vegas drafting from the 13-spot. I left you with deGrom at the 3-4 turn after making the agonizing choice between him and Greinke (Regretting that one at the moment!). Only one start, right? RIGHT? Ugh! Hopefully I'll get to catch a play-back of your air time with Liss. It'll be interesting to hear what a couple NFBC guys have to say. Pleasure drafting with you in Vegas and good luck to you this season.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:44 am

Is this on Sirius or is it a podcast we can listen to??
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:09 am

rkulaski wrote:Is this on Sirius or is it a podcast we can listen to??
It's on Sirius, but you can listen to it anytime since they archive the shows. You can also catch it on the Sirius app.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Thanks. I will take a listen.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:33 pm

I wonder if Chris got a word in.