nItE NiTe thread

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:50 pm

AJ Pollock
Kyle Schwarber
Ken Giles

Main Event field thinning quickly

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:14 am

Preview of coming attractions to this thread...Miguel Sano.

Spring Training - 52AB with 20K. Unsustainable.
Regular Season - 13AB with 7K. REALLY Unsustainable.

May be pressing even more trying to learn a new position. Additional injury risk due to playing new position. Getting removed at end of games for defensive purposes. Not a lot to like at this point.

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:16 am

...Randal Grichuk

Spring Training - 46AB with 16K. Yuck.
Regular Season - 14AB with 8K. Not gonna get it done.

sorry folks.

knuckleheads
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by knuckleheads » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:16 am

Gekko wrote:Preview of coming attractions to this thread...Miguel Sano.

Spring Training - 52AB with 20K. Unsustainable.
Regular Season - 13AB with 7K. REALLY Unsustainable.

May be pressing even more trying to learn a new position. Additional injury risk due to playing new position. Getting removed at end of games for defensive purposes. Not a lot to like at this point.
Sano looks like a right-handed Mo Vaughn when he swings. Playing a guy physically comparable to Mo Vaughn in the OF is a very bad idea.

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:07 pm

aLeRt...

Grichuk may very well be a platoon player (and the bad side).

Sano is losing his cool. 3K's in 4AB today and got ejected. Pressure is mounting on him. Wouldn't be surprised by a demotion if he's still scuffling in 2 weeks.

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Sorry to Billy Burns owners. Looks like he is a 4th (or 5th) OF now. Benched 3rd game in a row. Heard he has been a liability in the field and making bonehead mistakes on the basepaths. nite nite. he's tucked in real tight at this point :lol:

User avatar
KJ Duke
Posts: 6487
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by KJ Duke » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Gekko wrote:aLeRt...

Grichuk may very well be a platoon player (and the bad side).

Sano is losing his cool. 3K's in 4AB today and got ejected. Pressure is mounting on him. Wouldn't be surprised by a demotion if he's still scuffling in 2 weeks.
Grich is back in business.

BK METS
Posts: 1432
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by BK METS » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:12 pm

This thread is getting old fast... Almost as annoying as Deadheadz reporting every hang nail last year. Mark obviously has much more time on his hands this year..... :roll:

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:21 pm

BK METS wrote:This thread is getting old fast... Almost as annoying as Deadheadz reporting every hang nail last year. Mark obviously has much more time on his hands this year..... :roll:
You certainly know how to NOT click on a thread you don't want to read, correct? :roll: :lol:

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:22 pm

KJ Duke wrote:
Gekko wrote:aLeRt...

Grichuk may very well be a platoon player (and the bad side).

Sano is losing his cool. 3K's in 4AB today and got ejected. Pressure is mounting on him. Wouldn't be surprised by a demotion if he's still scuffling in 2 weeks.
Grich is back in business.
i hope so. i own grinch in 2 DC leagues so I can't drop him. K rate always wins in the end. here's hoping he can solve the contact riddle

The Mighty Men
Posts: 929
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by The Mighty Men » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Hey, Gekko, check out this alliteration. "Nite Nite Nicasio" - has a nice sound and flow to it.
Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? “It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save.” Isaiah 63:1

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:53 pm

The Mighty Men wrote:Hey, Gekko, check out this alliteration. "Nite Nite Nicasio" - has a nice sound and flow to it.
Don't tell Stadtmueller!!

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:10 pm

Q Trevor Story!!!! :lol:

User avatar
Glenneration X
Posts: 3717
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Gekko wrote:Q Trevor Story!!!! :lol:
Don't you mean Chris Shelton? ;)

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Don't tell KJ!!!

DOUGHBOYS
Posts: 12709
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:08 am

Got room for Hector Olivera?
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

User avatar
Wolfpac
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Wolfpac » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:11 am

Glen Perkins

User avatar
Yah Mule
Posts: 1277
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:12 am
Location: Greeley, CO

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Yah Mule » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:03 pm

No more MLB and no more Ritz Carlton for Hector. He sure showed her.

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:15 pm

Mazara!!!! :lol:

King of Queens
Posts: 3577
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by King of Queens » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Gekko wrote:Q Trevor Story!!!! :lol:
Reminds me of the old Billy Crystal skit, with Yul Brynner playing The Babe Ruth Story

"I vil hit you a single...a double...a triple...etcetera etcetera etcetera."

:D

mattjb
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by mattjb » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Joc Pederson sitting again against a lefty. :roll:

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:16 pm

Mesaraco soon to be (fantasy) deceased, not that it should surprise anyone

knuckleheads
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by knuckleheads » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:38 am

Mr. Gekko, your readers want to know if Carlos Correa will be added to this list soon, given his plummeting results since his Tuffy Rhodes-like start to the season?

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5839
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Gekko » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:59 am

No one is immune from the nite nite thread. Will update as situations arise!

Donacion
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:35 am

Re: nItE NiTe thread

Post by Donacion » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:56 am

Charlie Backmon turf toe is no joke.

Post Reply