Small fixes

Chthroop

Small fixes

Post by Chthroop » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:41 pm

All,
Here are my list of small fixes. Any others?
1. The projected stats are crazy this year. First time I have ever seen this.
2. The lookup for yesterday on the stats is at the bottom of the weeks list. Should either be the default or the choice right above the weeks. Not a biggy now but every year by the end gets annoying

Email:
1. Why is this sent at 10am? Should be sent at 5am est so that everyone who commutes can read in the morning

Mobile:
1. I don't know why but the real time scores shows only your lineup and doesn't include your bench
2. Real time standings.
3. Projected starters for the set lineup function.

Anyway. Pretty minor fixes. Any others?

Chthroop

Re: Small fixes

Post by Chthroop » Tue May 03, 2016 7:45 am

Bump

Chthroop

Post by Chthroop » Tue May 10, 2016 4:57 am

Greg. What is up? This is a bit crazy that a high stakes fantasy baseball site doesn't have on-track stats that work AND CANT TELL YOU HOW YOU DID the night before by 6am. Fantistics manages to get their email out and they have to write stuff. For those of use who commute this is very helpful.

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Tue May 10, 2016 8:45 am

Last edited by Deadheadz on Tue May 10, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Sebadiah23

Post by Sebadiah23 » Tue May 10, 2016 9:19 am

I've been irritated lately by Safari on the iphone not saving my login - with the increase in pixels on phones, I only use the mobile app for a quick glance, and I think that's all it's meant to be. The full website is much more useful. Anyway, just for the heck of it, I tried using the Chrome app on iphone and it persists my login for Nfbc.stats.com. The bug is just with Safari. Just passing that along for others having same issue. Logging on 10 times a day was a pain.

I don't really read the morning emails and had never used the "yesterday" selection in the team stats drop down box. I honestly didn't know It was there and will never use it since I'm always checking during the night of the games anyway. I'm more concerned with my weekly pace. So I would not want that to be the default, BUT sure, it should be closer to the top I guess- part of why I had never used it is that it's so hidden. That is a reasonable request to re-order a drop down list now that I understand what you were asking. Maybe they could do that one for people who go to bed at 8 pm.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 11, 2016 8:09 am

Chthroop wrote:Greg. What is up? This is a bit crazy that a high stakes fantasy baseball site doesn't have on-track stats that work AND CANT TELL YOU HOW YOU DID the night before by 6am. Fantistics manages to get their email out and they have to write stuff. For those of use who commute this is very helpful.
Chris, we run the daily update each morning the same time as we always have. I believe it's 9 am ET that it starts to go out. I've talked with IT and for a number of reasons they want to keep this at the same timeline. I have no problem with that.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Cseitl

Post by Cseitl » Thu May 12, 2016 5:23 am

It would be nice, in the cutline anyway, that when you click on stats for yesterday, it actually showed the points earned for yesterday not the period so far. Not a big fix I'm sure.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 12, 2016 10:02 am

Cseitl wrote:It would be nice, in the cutline anyway, that when you click on stats for yesterday, it actually showed the points earned for yesterday not the period so far. Not a big fix I'm sure.
Yes, we are looking at that and agree. The stats are there, but for the Cutline putting those points from yesterday makes sense. We'll see if we can change that.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Chthroop

Post by Chthroop » Sat May 14, 2016 7:56 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Chthroop wrote:Greg. What is up? This is a bit crazy that a high stakes fantasy baseball site doesn't have on-track stats that work AND CANT TELL YOU HOW YOU DID the night before by 6am. Fantistics manages to get their email out and they have to write stuff. For those of use who commute this is very helpful.
Chris, we run the daily update each morning the same time as we always have. I believe it's 9 am ET that it starts to go out. I've talked with IT and for a number of reasons they want to keep this at the same timeline. I have no problem with that.
Greg, IT may be happy but as a customer who commutes this makes no sense. Games scores are all done by 5am est. people who commute or work out or whatever have to go through team by team multi step process to see their results. For those of who can't stay up till midnight and who want to see what is going on this is a so simple so basic request. we send pretty big $ in this contest. Why are such obvious basic requests so hard?

And here they are at 9:55am my emails