can't set my lineup

jdoggmms

can't set my lineup

Post by jdoggmms » Sun May 22, 2016 9:32 pm

I inadvertently dropped my 2nd catcher-eligible from my roster while frantically submitting my last-minute FAAB claims. Unfortunately, now I am unable to utilize any players on my bench. Does anyone know of a workaround for this? I understand the rules clearly state that 2 catchers are required for a legal lineup. However, the penalty for making this mistake seems a bit harsh, crippling me at multiple positions with poor matchups and limited opportunity. I doubt I'm the first person to encounter this issue. Am I supposed to just suck it up and wait for the next FAAB period to correct my blunder?

DOUGHBOYS

Re: can't set my lineup

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Sun May 22, 2016 10:12 pm

Send an email to Greg/Tom explaining the problem.
gambrosiusATstats.com
tkessenichATstats.com
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Money

Post by Money » Sun May 22, 2016 10:53 pm

jdoggmms wrote:I inadvertently dropped my 2nd catcher-eligible from my roster while frantically submitting my last-minute FAAB claims. Unfortunately, now I am unable to utilize any players on my bench. Does anyone know of a workaround for this? I understand the rules clearly state that 2 catchers are required for a legal lineup. However, the penalty for making this mistake seems a bit harsh, crippling me at multiple positions with poor matchups and limited opportunity. I doubt I'm the first person to encounter this issue. Am I supposed to just suck it up and wait for the next FAAB period to correct my blunder?
You will receive back the player you dropped to make your lineup illegal. You will then have to drop a player other than the one that was picked up. You do have to contact Greg to get this accomplished.
Joe

Money

Post by Money » Sun May 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Money wrote:
jdoggmms wrote:I inadvertently dropped my 2nd catcher-eligible from my roster while frantically submitting my last-minute FAAB claims. Unfortunately, now I am unable to utilize any players on my bench. Does anyone know of a workaround for this? I understand the rules clearly state that 2 catchers are required for a legal lineup. However, the penalty for making this mistake seems a bit harsh, crippling me at multiple positions with poor matchups and limited opportunity. I doubt I'm the first person to encounter this issue. Am I supposed to just suck it up and wait for the next FAAB period to correct my blunder?
You will receive back the player you dropped to make your lineup illegal. You will then have to drop a player other than the one that you dropped . You do have to contact Greg to get this accomplished.
Joe

jdoggmms

Post by jdoggmms » Sun May 22, 2016 11:09 pm

Thanks for the info. That makes sense. Hopefully they will consider programming logic which eliminates the potential for these roster mishaps.