Smack Talkers! Who is the new breed?

Walla Walla

Smack Talkers! Who is the new breed?

Post by Walla Walla » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:29 pm

I know Greg always hated the bickering that broke out in the past. I've been gone and now back. Is there no talkers?
Unlike Greg I always enjoyed the banter. I myself never got involved with it. But it was fun to read. Guys like Gekko where the true cause of trouble. That Walla Walla guy was pretty cool though. The worst was Dan. Greg got so fed up he gave him his own link just to get him of the general posts. I'm hoping to see the new breed show some fire in the belly and talk some smack this upcoming season! :shock:

DOUGHBOYS

Re: Smack Talkers! Who is the new breed?

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:01 pm

John, it is great to see you back. I hope everything is going well for you and yours!
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Dan, Wishing you and your family best wishes also. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Walla Walla wrote:I know Greg always hated the bickering that broke out in the past. I've been gone and now back. Is there no talkers?
Unlike Greg I always enjoyed the banter. I myself never got involved with it. But it was fun to read. Guys like Gekko where the true cause of trouble. That Walla Walla guy was pretty cool though. The worst was Dan. Greg got so fed up he gave him his own link just to get him of the general posts. I'm hoping to see the new breed show some fire in the belly and talk some smack this upcoming season! :shock:
Welcome back John, one of our original NFBC Charter Members. I was never against the smack talking, but it's not needed anymore because we have enough results to know who is tough to beat in the NFBC. Anyone can win any league, but after 13 years we at least have the data to show who has won more than others. Not only that, but now guys are so busy drafting all off-season that they don't have time for MB fodder. They're too busy drafting and studying.

But sure, I miss the old days of Message Board feuds (NOT!!!!). Bring them back if you'd like.

Anyway, glad to have one of our original 195 owners coming back to Las Vegas. First drink is on me. See ya in the Main Event and hopefully an auction league or two.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:29 pm

We can always bring Yellow Ledbetters back. :?

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:17 am

Look at Walla Walla catching his 2nd wind! Ditched the state of Washington for new digs in CA, probably sportin' a tan, sunglasses, trophy wife and entering every event in sight. Now he's back and finds out Greg's kicked out the crazies and has the playground locked up :lol:
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (11.42 KiB) Viewed 2372 times

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:58 am

The Trophy wife is the same with the green tint as the Statue of Liberty. The sunglasses are bio-focal and the tan is really age spots blending together. I see you found yourself in the playground though. :D