Thursday Night Kickoff Party In Las Vegas

Greg Ambrosius

Thursday Night Kickoff Party In Las Vegas

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:56 pm

We have a lot of veteran owners coming to Las Vegas on the First Weekend and we'd love to have the newcomers get to know them. I don't have the Executive Penthouse Suite until Wednesday, but we do have a nice guest suite that you're welcome to come to for the early games. For anyone coming in early, I'll have the suite available at 4 pm PT with drinks and munchies. We can all lose the early bets together and watch the four games that night. Be my guest and join me.

I don't know where my room is just yet, but I'm hoping it's in the Spa Tower. Once I have the details for that I'll email everyone coming to town and post here. But plan on Thursday night getting together and kicking off the weekend right.

As I said above, I do have the Executive Penthouse Suite starting on Wednesday and anyone drafting in the Mains Online who want to come upstairs to draft there is more than welcome. Everyone is welcome on Thursday for the Thursday Night kickoff starting at 4 pm PT. Again, more details on the room number in the Spa Tower once we have that. That's a great way to meet your peers before the weekend of drafts and auctions. The Main Event and Auction Championship follow in ballrooms downstairs. I don't have the name of those yet as there is a convention that is running right up to our deadlines that night. We'll see what rooms open first.

Those penthouse suites are available on Friday for the $750 OC Plus leagues if anyone is interested. We filled three of those upstairs last year. It's yours if you want it.

Thanks all. Look for more details soon, but come into Las Vegas and join us in our suite. We'll have a few cold ones waiting for you. See you there.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius