this weekend concludes online auction season nfbc

76erfan

this weekend concludes online auction season nfbc

Post by 76erfan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:13 pm

we got rotobro auction and 500 auction this weekend and then its time for live events. We finished at 14 mixed leagues and Todd ran an NL and AL as well.

Hope these were great preps for those doing live events and great fun for those doing just online auctions.

Its been a pleasure to run them and best of luck to everyone in their leagues this season.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: this weekend concludes online auction season nfbc

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:29 pm

76erfan wrote:we got rotobro auction and 500 auction this weekend and then its time for live events. We finished at 14 mixed leagues and Todd ran an NL and AL as well.

Hope these were great preps for those doing live events and great fun for those doing just online auctions.

Its been a pleasure to run them and best of luck to everyone in their leagues this season.
AWESOME JOB ANDY AND TODD!! Yeoman's work there.

Hopefully next baseball season we will have online auctions on our own site. Then we can really blow these out.

But thanks again to you guys and RT Sports.com. We couldn't have done it without all of you.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:12 pm

76erfan wrote:we got rotobro auction and 500 auction this weekend and then its time for live events. We finished at 14 mixed leagues and Todd ran an NL and AL as well.

14 mixed auction leagues? Wow! Awesome job Andy. That is a big commitment of time on your part. You are very good at this and good at twisting an arm or two!! Don't worry - it will all pay off tomorrow when you get AEBR (auction education by rotoboy).

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:22 pm

JohnP wrote:

14 mixed auction leagues? Wow! Awesome job Andy. That is a big commitment of time on your part. You are very good at this and good at twisting an arm or two!!
+1
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:41 pm

I also want to say a big THANKS to Andy for running these. I did two of them and they were a lot of fun. In fact, I had such a good time doing the first one, I decided to add two live auctions that I had not been planning on doing. Thus, I can attest, not only have these early auctions led to more drafting this winter, they also have helped to increase the popularity of the live auctions.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

mbendar16

Post by mbendar16 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:31 pm

I would also like to add my thanks Andy for running these. You do a great job running these as stand alone leagues and at the same time, promoting the auctions in general.

ToddZ

Post by ToddZ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:15 pm

If Andy doesn't have a free drink in his hand at all times in NYC, we've failed him. Plus, it can't hurt if he drafts drunk, one (or two) less team(s) to worry about in the Auction Championship.
2019 Mastersball Platinum

5 of the past 6 NFBC champions subscribe to Mastersball

over 1300 projections and 500 player profiles
Standings and Roster Tracker perfect for DC and cutline leagues

Subscribe HERE