Other Draft Results?

Cotton1

Re: Other Draft Results?

Post by Cotton1 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:27 am

I don't think anyone is arguing that this could/should be addressed. The order in terms of priority could be debated, but that's not the point either. It's your delivery and the harassing nature of the posts, and the time gaps between them. They also have taken on a slightly personal tone. Other than that, I agree with you :D
rusty
"can i call you rusty?"

knuckleheads

Post by knuckleheads » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:29 am

Cotton1 wrote:I don't think anyone is arguing that this could/should be addressed. The order in terms of priority could be debated, but that's not the point either. It's your delivery and the harassing nature of the posts, and the time gaps between them. They also have taken on a slightly personal tone. Other than that, I agree with you :D
The harassing nature was deliberate and to a purpose, but no personal animosity is felt or was intended. That said, if you put a criticism in the same post as someone's name, it does give the impression of being personal. To the extend I 'know' G&T, I like and respect them. Those coming to their maidenly defense here speaks to the respect they have earned from their customers.

I think the real point being overlooked is that Deadheadz is the Hero in this drama, and deserves our gratitude.

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:43 am

knuckleheads wrote:I think the real point being overlooked is that Deadheadz is the Hero in this drama, and deserves our gratitude.
I'm not any type of hero and comments like the one above will only fuel the speculation that we are indeed the same person. :lol:
knuckleheads wrote:What do you guys think, Greg is made out of cupcakes or something?
From what he's told us I think Todd Zola might be made of cupcakes (literally) but not Greg or Tom.
I can't deny that I'm made of pizza. :oops:
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:35 am

knuckleheads wrote:
Cotton1 wrote:I think the real point being overlooked is that Deadheadz is the Hero in this drama, and deserves our gratitude.
David, you obviously don't understand the process we're under now, but that's okay. STATS is making these changes for us and they do it without reading the Message Boards. So your constant calls, emails and posts only affected me, Tom and everyone else reading here. STATS got to this when they had the time and all prodding by you, me and anyone else didn't affect the timeline. And that's the way it's going to be until we take over baseball in 2018.

That being said, the job was done this week and everyone has access to the draft results. The fact that it was done on Thursday rather than Monday didn't adversely affect anyone. Enjoy and let's end this.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

knuckleheads

Post by knuckleheads » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:02 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
knuckleheads wrote:
Cotton1 wrote:I think the real point being overlooked is that Deadheadz is the Hero in this drama, and deserves our gratitude.
David, you obviously don't understand the process we're under now, but that's okay. STATS is making these changes for us and they do it without reading the Message Boards. So your constant calls, emails and posts only affected me, Tom and everyone else reading here. STATS got to this when they had the time and all prodding by you, me and anyone else didn't affect the timeline. And that's the way it's going to be until we take over baseball in 2018.

That being said, the job was done this week and everyone has access to the draft results. The fact that it was done on Thursday rather than Monday didn't adversely affect anyone. Enjoy and let's end this.
Unbelievable. I keep trying to move on...First, I didn't call you once. I did send you a private text once the situation concluded to thank you, but you didn't respond so it may be possible I don't even have your correct telephone number. I only posted on the board once you stopped responding to my very simple 1- or 2-sentence emails asking about the issue and the incoherence of your email responses.

For instance, at 8:36 pm on Monday night (a full day after drafts concluded) I got an email from you stating 'that nobody can see the results until the drafts were completed." Now perhaps that email was sent on Sunday and got hung up on your end or mine, but that's why I asked additional questions. You could have answered those private emails.

As for "obviously not understanding the process," I understood that you and Tom were on the only ones who could contact STATS about the issue. I understood that it wasn't a priority for you, and I attempted to raise it's priority by posting on the boards. From what I've read above, I now understand you weren't going to do anything to encourage STATS to increase their response time... Coincidentally, about an hour after Deadheadz worked out a hack for the issue, the problem was fixed by STATS.

I would like to end this as you suggested. I do enjoy these leagues, but I don't enjoy dismissive communication.

The Mighty Men

Post by The Mighty Men » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:17 am

Knuckleheads, in case you don't know, nobody gives a rat's ass for your defensive explanation.
Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? “It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save.” Isaiah 63:1

knuckleheads

Post by knuckleheads » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:44 am

The Mighty Men wrote:Knuckleheads, in case you don't know, nobody gives a rat's ass for your defensive explanation.
Nor does anybody give a rat's ass about your pious quote attached to your message board signature. Perhaps you should find a more appropriate biblical quote, something about throwing stones out of shadows.

Chest Rockwell

Post by Chest Rockwell » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:45 am

The Mighty Men wrote:Knuckleheads, in case you don't know, nobody gives a rat's ass for your defensive explanation.
I think he started this process with making someone look like an ass and he certainly accomplished that big time!