Last NFBC Cutline Deadline: Monday June 5th

Greg Ambrosius

Last NFBC Cutline Deadline: Monday June 5th

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:31 am

Just a friendly reminder to everyone in the NFBC Cutline Championship that our second and final chance to pick up new players is Monday at 10 pm ET. The second FAAB deadline is Monday and you can add 2 players without cutting anyone. You also can cut any other player and pick up another player with each cut. With all of the injuries during the first two months of the season, it will likely be a busy FAAB period for everyone. Good luck.

One other note: FAAB will be shut off late Sunday to allow all of our other FAAB leagues to run FAAB. You won't be able to make Cutline FAAB moves while this is happening and I've been told by STATS that it should turn back on within 3 hours of FAAB running. If it's not on after that let me know and I'll alert STATS.

Last year we allowed five pickups without cuts to add to your roster and that turned out to be too many. This year it's two additional players in April and two in June for a total of 42 roster spots. We'll discuss if this is the right number or if we need to add more draft day spots or FAAB spots for next season. We are committed to this optimal scoring format and have some interesting plans for the NFBC Cutline Championship next year. Stay tuned.

Thanks all and good luck.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius